• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beasts of the Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

jash93

A Super Weak Trainer
sRrY 4 BeiNg uNaCtiVe...
cAn AnY1 mAKe mE A MeMbEr iN Da ChatRooM...?
N wHeN WiLL i bAttle Peter...?

Master of All

Call me Peter...
Okay Jash, maybe tommorrow. Will you be on?
And Haru, are you leaving the clan? Or just resigning the team Haruka thing?

*rising star*

THE GREAT RAN ;)
Boota you still didn't update the battle records.

Update on the team.....Scary pokes for the win. Also do we got to make our team with all those pokes that you listed or can we use others because I have some scary pokes I want to try.....wuhahahahahahah

Not sure if i was removed from this clan yet, but just to make sure, ill say it anyways. I can no longer be able to be in this clan. Because i cant be in two clans at once. Thank you

Master of All

Call me Peter...
Not allowed to play ds this weekend
I herebye concede defeat to jash

csm

I rule the twilight
im tired of all this bull i want out, im leaving the clan for a while until i can find a way to be of any use to you

csm

I rule the twilight
Csm if you feel weak then ask for battling tips and try to improve your team. Besides battling you're one of the heads of our youtube so you are use to us. If you still want to leave that's fine.

im not completely leving i just need some time to think of how i can improve myself to actually be somthing more than the loser i am, until then i most likely wont be seeing you for a while, so good bye for now

MicahXD

Dun Taze Me Bro!
Come now CSM, your not useless. You never were useless. If anyone here is useless, it is me. All I do is hang around the chat and battle on PO. You are probably a much better battler and you are a main owner of the youtube channel. Dont discourage yourself.

boota212

Fudger-nutters
What happened with the tournament? I'm guessing it kind of fell through and didn't work out....

Well, it was SUPPOSED to still go on, yet for some reason, people believed that since six people left the clan, they shouldn't complete their battles and what-not. So, it fell through to a degree.

Announcement: Due to recent problems in the chat and clan Boota and I have agreed on make the Clan Xat for CLAN MEMBERS ONLY! We made a few exceptions to those who don't cause problems in the clan and those are the following:

Blaaz, Isaac, Shiny HOHO, Greenmewtwo (when he's not drunk or high xD), Haru, Sizida, Scizor, Csm

Once again, If you're not on that list or in the clan you will not be allowed on our chat.

Last edited:

Master of All

Call me Peter...
Just so you guys know, I can be requested for breeding and even EV'ing sometimes. Although of course I will want something in return.
If you want anything just ask, name what you are willing to give, and ask for any extras (ie, nicknames, egg moves, etc, etc). Remember to state natures and gender, and possibly EV's. Unfortunately I probably won't be doing Shinies. If the pokemon you offer aren't to my liking I will ask for others. If we cannot find a compromise then I will not breed or EV for you.

crunchyjustice

antelope head
Username: crunchyjustice
Friend Code: 4168 6695 4235
Which division would you like to be in?:fire
Were you referred by anyone to this clan?:rising star
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10):7
Activity:almost everyday

Username: crunchyjustice
Friend Code: 4168 6695 4235
Which division would you like to be in?:fire
Were you referred by anyone to this clan?:rising star
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10):7
Activity:almost everyday

Welcome Crunchy. You will get tested soon.

Anyways beat Aoki 2-0 on PO xP. Also lost to Micah on PO, forgot the score.

Status
Not open for further replies.