• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beasts of the Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master of All

Call me Peter...
Well mew777, thats becus your not membered, go to chat with this link, find someone in white or orange and click their name, then click private chat and tell them who you are and give em the link, then they might decide to member you :3
God
Anyways, question Charm, none of these tourny battles count to or win/loss count right?

Last edited:
hey guys hows it hanging? i have a small problem with joining the chat...my server is horrible and it takes forever to join in the chat, and i was hoping if i can battle someone by sending them a private msg on friday so i can finally be tested on the 5th generation

Test Battles are done in 4th gen for now not 5th gen. If you see a leader on go ahead and PM them I suppose. Just letting you know earlier that you probably won't have much fun in the clan if you don't have access to xat.

Well mew777, thats becus your not membered, go to chat with this link, find someone in white or orange and click their name, then click private chat and tell them who you are and give em the link, then they might decide to member you :3
God
Anyways, question Charm, none of these tourny battles count to or win/loss count right?

Yes they count on your ratio, it's a clan battle. :3

Lieutanant Jazz

Aggresive tactian
Username: Lieutanant Jazz (in game: Kobe)
Friend Code:2150 8049 1670
Which division would you like to be in?: Beast of Thunder
Were you referred by anyone to this clan?: No
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 4 or 5
Activity: Almost everyday

Master of All

Call me Peter...
God
Yes they count on your ratio, it's a clan battle. :3
SCORE, although i don't think it will matter with me anyway.
EDIT: Beat sg once 2-0, and beat Icy Mizu 4-2 (she forfeitede when her remaining pokes could have sweeped me, that'll teach you to hang out next time ;) )

Last edited:

4DragonS4

Master!! i think...
Beat:
Terra (awhile ago)
Rai (awhile ago)
Terra
Charm
Aldeib (with 1 or 2 hax)
and i thought that wen u rank up ur record goes to 0-0? cuz i still hav 61 wins...

Last edited:

NightBeast

The Darkrai
Updated Wins/Losses Ratio

3 more open spots for the tourny.

lozfan564

just call me angel
i have still not have my test battle

Scion11

Master Breeder
Hey guys. Activity post, but with exams who knows when I can battle properly. New comp is up though, so I'll probably be around on the chat more.

Hope everyone is doing well and not dying to exams if its that time of year for you too -.-

jash93

A Super Weak Trainer
Status
Not open for further replies.