• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beasts of the Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

boota212

Fudger-nutters
I just want to remind everyone that I have NOT abandoned the clan.

I said a few pages back I had things to do, and on the chat I said I wouldn't be back to my everyday activity until tomorrow.

All of this is still true, so until tomorrow

200px-CWC22b.jpg

Rosario19

The Boss
beat jan earlier today 6-0 yay me

Nilz

Renegade of Funk
Today's wins were against:

Blue19 4-0
Dusknoirs 5-3 (forfeit)

Janaruto

old player
Heads up. There's a good chance I won't be on today and Im certain I wont't be on tomorrow. (working a 10 hour shift)

boota212

Fudger-nutters
I'm on a different computer, since, if you remember, the old one I was using on the weekend...*sniffle*... finally died. Is it possible I could be membered?

I won't come on the chat until I get confirmation from someone who can member.

Nilz

Renegade of Funk
Today's wins:

MBosque: 5-1 forfeit
Wolvie: 1-0
Janaruto: 3-0
Nrp: 5-0

Master of All

Call me Peter...
Dusknoirs, winnign against co-leaders and leaders dont count, so basically anyone who isnt blue on xat chat means it;s not a win

Aldieb

BadWithColors, youl need to come by our chat and arrange for a test battle to complete the aplicatio pocess. The link to the chat maybe found in NightBeast's signiture. We look forward to seeing you there.

Aldieb

Aoki, try to get in touch with one of the subs from PI for your war battle.

raichu>pikachu95

pokemon master
Hey guys, i'm sorry but i'm leaving the clan for a little bit. It's just something i have to do right now....but i'll be back, and raring to go! I'll miss all of u guys while im gone, but again, I will come back later. Good bye guys, cya later

Status
Not open for further replies.