• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beasts of the Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master of All

Call me Peter...
Wins:
SG- 4-0
Ems- 4-0
Copex- 4-0

Last edited:

Aldieb

NOTICE: Due to the fact that the leaders of Triumvirate DONT COMMUNICATE with eachother, our war with them is temorarily on hold. Sorry to all, but youl have to wait. Hopefully theyl win the next one quickly.

Heyn

Wins:
SL 2-0
blue 1-0
somarukido 2-0
dr_alex 2-0
SG 5-0

Edited*

Last edited:

AurielAvail

Username: AurielAvail
Friend Code:2923 8514 7511
Timezone:Eastern
Which division would you like to be in?: Fire
Were you referred by anyone to this clan?: No
Activity: I am an active pokemon breeder

Nilz

Renegade of Funk
Just thought I'd let everyone know I wont be around much besides a few hours in the evening for the next 2.5 weeks. It's all job related and I will be much more active once work ends.

wildtalon

Nidoking Tamer
I am turning in my official resignation to this clan. Good bye and good luck, starting my own. thank you for all your help and giving me the great time ive spent here. bye

ClassicSG

SaffronGamer(SG)
beat:
Allen walker
Slickthemaster

Aldieb

I am turning in my official resignation to this clan. Good bye and good luck, starting my own. thank you for all your help and giving me the great time ive spent here. bye

Trying to decide wether to wish you luck, or predict the imminant fail.... so hard to choose sometimes <.<

Now ignoring my previous statement.... New members need to get on chat and arrange for a test battle. Please do that as soon as possible after posting your aplication.

Last edited:

TerraWolf

Banned
Sorry about my recent inactivity. I've been on vacation in Florida for the past and next few days. I'll try to be as active as possible during my vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.