• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beat the Credit Crunch-Free sprite Shop

Terry. T.

One and Only...
OH LOOK it's the legendary spriter's shop. Jealous, aren't you?

Welcome to a shop where all is free, everything you (almost) dreamed of! Let's see some examples.

Recolouring:
drowzeeblue.png
freakslowpoke.png

Splices:
Eelyvile.png
pikaterra.png

Banners/Userbars (no difference)
waterbanner1.png
waterbanner2.png

Trainer Cards (insanely hard, may take a week to do)
card.png

Forms:
Type of Sprite/Banner/Userbar-
Pictures/Pokémon-
Colours/Background-

Also coming soon:
Adoptables!
Retypes!
Trainer edits!
Scratch edits!

Waiting list:
1-
2-
3-

Rules!
1-All SPPF rules are here.
2-I am VERY strict, no flaming etc. or a one week ban. Twice and you're out. (Sweet May, keep me on a leash, please)
3-Don't tell me it's wrong. You get what you're given.
4-I don't need assistants for now, but if you PM me and have AMAZING sprites or are a moderator etc. that can force me you may work here.
5-Mods, no power abuse. It's happened once in my most popular thread and it WILL NOT happen again under my control, or I will summon Serebii up. lol.
6-Ignore that above. PLEASE?

Any rules I forgot? VM or PM me!

Workers--Nicknames:
Terry. T.--Terry/TT/T
Empty Slot
Empty Slot

Well, that's all. Adoptables next up when thread gets approved. Laugh at the comedy.
~TT

Last edited: