Oh, that's just wonderful... an episode that's all about TR up to no good again, but since Jupiter hasn't made her own summary on this, it all lies on my shoulders.
- TR has come up with a brilliant idea of holding a little slice of heaven called a Pokemon Hustle, in which it test the trainers & their Pokemon.
- They're doing this stuff so that they can pilfer these unfortunate SOBs of their other Pokemon, but they're also doing it to recruit people to TR. Yeah... the chances of that happening are less than zero...
- The Pokemon Hustle quickly draws in a huge mass of trainers, but TR never expected Ash & the gang to drop in.
- What's even worse is that the Sinnoh Now camera crew dropped in as well, as they've been hearing rumors about someone stealing Pokemon off of other Pokemon Hustle participants.
- Right on cue, we see a very shady duo...
- ...But we also see an undercover Jenny, which Brock sniffed out using his Sex-O-Vision "powers."
- However, as soon as he declares his love to her, she yells, "Don't blow my cover, you lovelorn SOB!!" That's a killer, especially for Brock.
- TR, on the other hand, managed to keep their cool somehow, & has managed to get everyone to "store" their Pokemon until the Hustle is finished.
- Ash & Dawn managed to get through the first course, in spite of the fact that TR attempted to sabotage their efforts.
- Brock, on the other hand, was a "little" less fortunate, so he gets unked.
- & FYI, people, Unk is a military term, which is short for unqualified. You learn something new everyday, don't you?
- The shady characters & the undercover agent get through this like it's no thing to them.
- Repeat all of the other stuff for the second course...
- TR look at the Pokemon storage to reap in their fruits of their "labor," only to find out that it's completely empty. Seems like TR has fallen to the nifty tactic which I've called, "Counter-Thievery"
- Turns out that these two shady characters happen to be the thieves, in which Jenny finds them & blows their cover.
- However, TR helps them escape, & then welcomes them to TR with open arms.
- Unfortunately, their response goes like this: "I go my own way, you $&%@ing n00bs!!" TR doesn't take this too well, but unfortunately for them, the thieves have their Pokemon.
- But once Jenny catches up with them, along with everyone else, it becomes clear as to who's getting the short end of the straw here.
- They manage to get their Pokemon back, & the immense force of Jenny & Ash become too much to bear, & they're eventually subdued.
- The thieves get locked up & shipped to jail. Give them the friggin' Death Penalty, dammit!!
A nifty episode, even though it was all about TR. There was plenty of stuff that kept it interesting, & I especially liked to see TR get a taste of their own medicine for a change. All that, combined with the fact that they've failed to recruit anyone, makes me just want to make like Aku on them.