• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beating the Bustle and Hustle! (603)

I realized, from the few times it was shown (at least I think it was in the show), the move Flame Wheel makes more sense the way it's depicted in this episode. I think it's been shown used in a similar way to Flamethrower, where it starts off as a stream of flame that forms in to a flaming wheel.

JudySpell

Banned
The two new villains had potential but sadly it was wasted and they didn't end up being threats. I liked Pokemon Hustle though. 6.5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Hee hee, the Sinnoh Pokemon Hustle sports game show was pretty fun and seeing new villains appear was nice as well. At first I thought that Azure and Crimson were Butch and Cassidy however. ^^;

I liked the two bad guys who were competing here, but it was strange that we saw them use a Zangoose but Jessie's Seviper didn't fight it.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Omg, this episode was pretty entertaining with all the sport activities and stuff involved. Watching Meowth cheat was cool since he doesn't usually do much else in the anime anymore. :p

ZilverLox

Banned
This episode is exactly why Jessie, James and Meowth are such useless villains. They literally never ever win, even if they're up against people who are evil and going to lose anyway. There is no tension whatsoever when they're involved, defeating the entire purpose of their existence. We finally see Meowth get into a battle and what happens? He goes down in one blow. :(

Leonhart

Imagineer
Watching Satoshi and his friends compete in such a silly activity wasn't much fun, so the real stars here were the Rocket-dan. The plot wasn't very original regardless, but I had a few laughs.

Daizy

I call you honey
This episode was boring since Ash and pals entered that competition and then the bad guys came out and Jenny and Ash defeated them, which was predictable. I enjoyed watching Pikachu and Piplup dragging out Brock though.

Scorbunnie

Those two villains were so obvious because of their shades. You can always tell when a character is up to no good if they were dark clothing and sunglasses.