• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beating the Bustle and Hustle! (603)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Everybody Participate! Pokémon Hustle!!

On their way to the next city, Ash & Co. learn that the popular show Pokémon Hustle is having activities open for people to partake in. However, this turns out to be a scheme by Team Rocket in order to find new members. When two people turn up though, Team Rocket may get more than they asked for

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think Ash was needed to choose Monferno, Pika was a wrong choice

Last edited:
- For the first time, Pikachu and Pochama drags out Takeshi.

- Shinnoh Now! crew shows up. I didn't expect them to show up in this ep.

- Junsa is in it.

- Hikari is surprisingly athletic.

- Team Rocket eye-catch lol

- Buizel is weak...

- Pikachu finally does some good fight.

theforgottensoldier

divide and conquer!
This was above your average team rocket episode. Just when i thought buizel was gonna get some decent screentime he got pwned by a zigzagoon. Brock was hilarious in this episode. He was first of the three to lose the competition. His jenny detector went off when sshe was in disguise which pretty much gave her away aside from the equally obvious growlith. At one point brock was dragged away by pikachu and piplup instead of croagunk who got his chance later on. There was a team rocket ?eyecatch? in this episode. No preview for the next episode though as there is a break.

Seems like Gureggru was a little slow this time...^^

[IMG139]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1337/fatl.jpg[/IMG139]

GeoFerocious

Super Effective
Who exactly were those other two characters? Obviously villains, but no ties to any organization?

Also, a bit random to see Zangoose and Drowzee.

uber gon

Accept Change
Who exactly were those other two characters? Obviously villains, but no ties to any organization?

Also, a bit random to see Zangoose and Drowzee.

I thought it was weird to see Drowzee fight. Never thought I'd see that here.

zeno48

Zaker!
Seems like Gureggru was a little slow this time...^^

[IMG139]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1337/fatl.jpg[/IMG139]

Is this what brock has been reduced to? ear pullings? What a joke. Anyways it sounds strage to me that buizel would lose but i think i ash is to blame for that since he is the one who is suppose to work on getting better.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Dude... where've you been these last ten years?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I was expecting Zangoose vs Monferno :D.

Anyway i liked the episode i was thinking it was going to suck but i really enjoyed it, and Buizel didnt actually loose Ash recalled it probably because Zangoose had Solarbeam.

jwla

It was great to see Brock react to Jenny, though she was in disguise. All-in-all, though, the episode was...meh. There were some good things, along with the bad. I did like seeing Drowzee battle. It had been a while since I'd seen one last. And WTF Ash?! Where's Monferno in all this?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Did they do the camera gag? Please say they did! :<

They did. :p

Anyway, the episode was decent imo. Although Zangoose and Drowzee was a bit random, it was good to see Drowzee again. And I love it when they give cool moves to some forgotten Pokemon, it was good to see a Drain Punching Drowzee. :p Growlithe was awesome too.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
So I bought Rune Factory for Wii a few days ago and killed myself from watering crops. Now that's comedy. But you know what isn't so funny? Minor typos. Take this new word Joe made up - "Paritipate". What is this supposed to mean? I am deeply disoriented trying to solve the dilemma, and now the only thing that will un-infuriate me up is going turbo-bullet-point on this sucker:

- It's Reverse Skee-Ball! Instead, the game rolls balls after YOU!
- Dawn: "OMG! I've always wanted to make an *** of myself on a game show!"
- Strangers in sunglasses! Now you know these guys are cool. 'Cause they have sunglasses.
- Undercover Jenny looks like a man. Possibly related to that Hoenn Jenny w/ deep voice.
- Sinnoh Now! How DARE you walk away without my cheap slapstick boom mic gag!
- Oh finally. I'm satisfied now.
- I feel like this game show desperately needs a laugh track of giggling hillbillies everytime somebody falls.
- It's a random Bidoof! Forget the sunglasses dorks. We know who the real enemy is.
- Shimura's having an "off" day. She's usually average, but some of this is really awkward.
- Mysterious undercover man is Jenny! NO, REALLY!?
- TR eye-catch! That's almost important enough to point out!
- Likewise, I almost care who these baddies really are. I'm sure Dogasu has an explanation at BMG, but that's...you know...forbidden territory.
- Yay for random background characters being bowled down like pins.
- These guys are basically PMC except even lamer.
- A hundred Pokeballs randomly fly out of an explosion and the gang conveniently knows which ones are theirs.
- Yanmega explodes. Hell yeah.
- I'm basically at the point where I'm advancing the episode 30 seconds at a time. These "Villains of the Day" suck.
- Duo gets arrested and taken to prison of never-to-be-seen-again-COTDs.

Team Rocket has had way better episodes, but random violence in the first half still made this somewhat more entertaining than last week's episode. Still, once the baddies revealed their identities, this suddenly became a snoozer. Ah well, Galactic action in two weeks. I'll be using my Pokemon-less week off in style - by stalking Coldplay around Southern California for a few days with friends. I dare you to spend your money more extravagantly.

zeno48

Zaker!
I'm going to be honest here and i didn't enjoy this episode at all. Sure their were some brief moments that caught my attention but overall it wasen't exciting at all. Buizel lost again and that's not good news at all.

BM14murph

Master Collector
The only thing i liked about dis ep really was yanmega appearing again lol

Drowzee not bad either

Has anybody else noticed that mime jr. has been missing for quite awhile

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
- A hundred Pokeballs randomly fly out of an explosion and the gang conveniently knows which ones are theirs.
Yea it's amazing how far Ash has come since the Indigo League with having to sift through the pokemon for his isn't it?

thunderblade12

I'm going to be honest here and i didn't enjoy this episode at all. Sure their were some brief moments that caught my attention but overall it wasen't exciting at all. Buizel lost again and that's not good news at all.

It just got attacked once, sat up, and Ash withdrew it so that Pikachu could finish off the villians as always.

Torpoleon

I actually enjoyed this episode. The two villi ans that got arrested reminded me of HGSS. Drowzee and Zangoose were random. It would have been better if it was Skarmory and Houndoor/doom, for instance to promote HGSS. Like what DP137 is doing. It would have been cool for there to be Monferno VS Zangoose, though. Piplup and Pikachu dragging Brock away was cool. It was rather cool that on the spin thing, only Brock fell with Happiny. Haha for him.