• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beating the Bustle and Hustle! (603)

STICKTOPIA

wow i thought this episode would show TR more than ash and his friends. another episode where buizel doesn't do well....... those two villians are pretty slick. when did they even get the pokeballs? i thought there would be a sign of the next episode but i guess not... the episode was still good:D

STICKTOPIA

I actually enjoyed this episode. The two villi ans that got arrested reminded me of HGSS. Drowzee and Zangoose were random. It would have been better if it was Skarmory and Houndoor/doom, for instance to promote HGSS. Like what DP137 is doing. It would have been cool for there to be Monferno VS Zangoose, though. Piplup and Pikachu dragging Brock away was cool. It was rather cool that on the spin thing, only Brock fell with Happiny. Haha for him.
yea brock and happiny falling was very funny.

randomspot555

Basically a filler episode, but still quite entertaining. Team Rocket has had better episodes, but overall it was fairly decent.

Even though Takishi got kicked out of the contest early on, he was great throughout the episode.

I find it hilarious that Drowzee's name in Japanese is just "Sleep."

Geodude

Drowzee isn't the only one. There are some elitist people who claim to strongly dislike the dub names and insist on using only the Japanese ones, but with such "clever" names as Sleep, Windie, Blackie, Showers, Thunder, Fire, and Freezer, I don't always see the attraction. :p

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
Ha I just saw this episode and it was okies.

I just wish that Rocket Dan had beat up those fat head theives and shown them that Romantics are better than Literalists! >=o

STICKTOPIA

Ha I just saw this episode and it was okies.

I just wish that Rocket Dan had beat up those fat head theives and shown them that Romantics are better than Literalists! >=o
Rocket Dan??? Who is he??

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Rocket Dan??? Who is he??

That's the Japanese name for Team Rocket. Anyway, this episode was pretty entertaining with all the sport activities and stuff involved. Watching Meowth cheat was cool since he doesn't usually do much else in the anime anymore. I liked how we had new bad guys aside from Jessie, James, and Meowth. Those new guys looked like they had potential but they just went and goofed like Team Rocket haha. 4/10.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great episode. I loved to see Growlithe using more new moves, it was cool.
And TR blasting off was funny...

halloweenghost

Was an ok episode... cartoon network needs to fix the problem they have with the wisescreen stuff.. just when they got the problem fixed it's messed up again showing fullscreen.

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
I didn't know Dawn was in such good shape, she flew threw the obstacle courses! I'm glad Zangoose appeared in this episode, wasn't expecting Drowzee though. I honestly had no idea that was Officer Jenny in disguise that whole time LOL even with Brock lusting after her I still did not notice. Overall this episode was OK.

Vernikova

Champion
It was pretty nice episode. I liked the fact that Team Rocket got robbed this episode and tried to get their Pokémon back. Some cool characters returned so that's nice as well and I really like these Pokémon competition episodes so that's a plus.

Dattebayo

Banned
What just happened, the episode isn't in widescreen anymore like the last two episodes. That Hustle game kinda reminds me of those daring reality game shows. Overall, the episode was ok.

Tf5174

Episode was okay but boring IMO.

STICKTOPIA

They didn't even put Ash's theme song like they did with the japanese 1.

yoshi1001

Pokémon Lyricist
What just happened, the episode isn't in widescreen anymore like the last two episodes. That Hustle game kinda reminds me of those daring reality game shows. Overall, the episode was ok.

It's actually a reference to the Japanese game show "Takeshi's Castle", better known in the US via its joke dub, "MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge".

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. It was hilarious when Brock got rejected before Croagunk did his job.

ash_forever

Greatest Hero
Really a great, entertaining episodes. Good job, writers!

There were two things that I especially liked.: Firstly, the funny and above all witty lines of Team Rocket and later the dialog with that villain duo and secondly the Sinnoh Hustle itself which bore a striking resemblance to that great show "American Gladiator" Do you still remember it?
I tell you, I sure loved American Gladiator when I was a child and every time I wished I could take part in it. /me is overcome with nostalgia

What kind of upset me, however, was that short scene in which Ash substituted Buizel with Pikachu. Don't get me wrong, I really like Pikachu but that implied that Ash or rather Buizel wasn't even able (or strong enough) to handle an ordinary villain team. It would be different if it were Team Galactic he had to face... but an ordinary team? No, that was embarrassing, Ash, sorry! Why do the writers want us to believe that Buizel, who used to be Ash's powerhouse, has decreased in power in such a shocking way?
If it hadn't been for that scene, the plot would have been awesome... AAARGH

Apart from that disappointing moment, I really enjoyed watching today's episode!
6.5 out of 10 points
(without the Buizel withdrawal the score would have been 1 point higher)

halloweenghost

CN have been having problems with it... ash and paul's battle was totally in fullscreen when it should have been in widescreen,..then they had it fixed..now it;s broke again :p Hopefully they fix it soon.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
CN have been having problems with it... ash and paul's battle was totally in fullscreen when it should have been in widescreen,..then they had it fixed..now it;s broke again :p Hopefully they fix it soon.

Really? I was wondering why this was fullscreen :/

I didn't like the quality of the dubbed version because of that.

Vipsoccermaster

This epidoe was ok, though there were some random Pokemon like Drowzee there. Whenever I see people in sunglasses or in disguises, I feel very suspicious. Good to see that the two villans are both in jail.