• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beating the Bustle and Hustle! (603)

buizel kid

I thought this episode was funny especially when Brock fell!!!

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
The episode was fabulous, especially the part where the villains are helped by TR in the getaway, all up to the point where these 2 insult TR, which kind of ruined the feeling. The launching of those balls and James cutting the rope was hilarious.

Torpoleon

The episode wasn't really that good.

0.5/10
I liked how there were anatognists aside form Team Rocket here although they were one time. Pikachu and Piplup pulling Brock's ear was cool.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
This episode was okay. I was hoping Jesse would use her Seviper agains't Zangoose, since the two Pokemon are natural enemies and all, but whatever.

I also though it was funny how Pikachu and Piplup had to handle Brock the second time he hit on Officer Jenny, because Crogunk was being taken away with all the other stolen Pokemon.

It was an okay filler I guess.

STICKTOPIA

Oh wow I completely forgot about the Seviper/Zangoose rivalry. Jessie really should have sent out Seviper. Seviper hasn't been getting any good screen time lately.

Brumrha

Banned
Oh, that's just wonderful... an episode that's all about TR up to no good again, but since Jupiter hasn't made her own summary on this, it all lies on my shoulders.

- TR has come up with a brilliant idea of holding a little slice of heaven called a Pokemon Hustle, in which it test the trainers & their Pokemon.
- They're doing this stuff so that they can pilfer these unfortunate SOBs of their other Pokemon, but they're also doing it to recruit people to TR. Yeah... the chances of that happening are less than zero...
- The Pokemon Hustle quickly draws in a huge mass of trainers, but TR never expected Ash & the gang to drop in.
- What's even worse is that the Sinnoh Now camera crew dropped in as well, as they've been hearing rumors about someone stealing Pokemon off of other Pokemon Hustle participants.
- Right on cue, we see a very shady duo...
- ...But we also see an undercover Jenny, which Brock sniffed out using his Sex-O-Vision "powers."
- However, as soon as he declares his love to her, she yells, "Don't blow my cover, you lovelorn SOB!!" That's a killer, especially for Brock.
- TR, on the other hand, managed to keep their cool somehow, & has managed to get everyone to "store" their Pokemon until the Hustle is finished.
- Ash & Dawn managed to get through the first course, in spite of the fact that TR attempted to sabotage their efforts.
- Brock, on the other hand, was a "little" less fortunate, so he gets unked.
- & FYI, people, Unk is a military term, which is short for unqualified. You learn something new everyday, don't you?
- The shady characters & the undercover agent get through this like it's no thing to them.
- Repeat all of the other stuff for the second course...
- TR look at the Pokemon storage to reap in their fruits of their "labor," only to find out that it's completely empty. Seems like TR has fallen to the nifty tactic which I've called, "Counter-Thievery"
- Turns out that these two shady characters happen to be the thieves, in which Jenny finds them & blows their cover.
- However, TR helps them escape, & then welcomes them to TR with open arms.
- Unfortunately, their response goes like this: "I go my own way, you $&%@ing n00bs!!" TR doesn't take this too well, but unfortunately for them, the thieves have their Pokemon.
- But once Jenny catches up with them, along with everyone else, it becomes clear as to who's getting the short end of the straw here.
- They manage to get their Pokemon back, & the immense force of Jenny & Ash become too much to bear, & they're eventually subdued.
- The thieves get locked up & shipped to jail. Give them the friggin' Death Penalty, dammit!!

A nifty episode, even though it was all about TR. There was plenty of stuff that kept it interesting, & I especially liked to see TR get a taste of their own medicine for a change. All that, combined with the fact that they've failed to recruit anyone, makes me just want to make like Aku on them.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

mimefan

Banned
So, Takeshi's Castle, Pokemon style, gueststarring Takeshi, failing.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
i figured the two were team rocket and the green haired one was galactic, until she talked then i knew it was an officer jenny. and the growlithe further helped my guess

ash_forever

Greatest Hero
This episode was okay. I was hoping Jesse would use her Seviper agains't Zangoose, since the two Pokemon are natural enemies and all, but whatever.

I also though it was funny how Pikachu and Piplup had to handle Brock the second time he hit on Officer Jenny, because Crogunk was being taken away with all the other stolen Pokemon.

It was an okay filler I guess.

indeed two very interesting observations. Seviper would actually have been the better choice in my opinion.
Something just struck me: How long has it been since Brock last hit on a woman so often in one episde?

Rebeccag

Was an ok episode. Liked the new evil people but glad they got put in jail.I could tell that the green haired person was Officer Jenny and liked the idea of the Pokemon hustle game as well

This Pokemon Hustle reminds me of Tekashi's Castle.
Also reminds me of something else similer like this in UK but I forgot what it was.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Hah, the best part of this episode has to be Team Rocket getting beaten at their own game. It's interesting when Team Rocket find competition from other people, like Butch and Cassidy, or Ken and Mary (the PMC guys, remember them?). It made me hope we see these two thieves in a future episode, they don't seem like the dead-end characters that the PMC seem to have become after just two appearances. I thought it was odd to see Jessie and James suddenly interested in adding to the ranks of Team Rocket, but I hear it had something to do with a previous episode that I missed.

The competition in this episode was great too. It reminded me of Wipeout, or that Extreme Elimination program on SpikeTV. :) Ovreall, a fun episode to watch.

JohnLee

Hah, the best part of this episode has to be Team Rocket getting beaten at their own game. It's interesting when Team Rocket find competition from other people, like Butch and Cassidy, or Ken and Mary (the PMC guys, remember them?). It made me hope we see these two thieves in a future episode, they don't seem like the dead-end characters that the PMC seem to have become after just two appearances. I thought it was odd to see Jessie and James suddenly interested in adding to the ranks of Team Rocket, but I hear it had something to do with a previous episode that I missed.

The competition in this episode was great too. It reminded me of Wipeout, or that Extreme Elimination program on SpikeTV. :) Ovreall, a fun episode to watch.

Haha those shows are hilarious! I was really expecting Seviper to pop out of nowhere like the gazillion other times it has when a zangoose is out and about, but it never did!

Electric

Great filler episode. Did anyone else think that the theives looked like Eldes and Ardos from XD?

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I had no clue that was Officer Jenny until she took off her disguise XD

Overall this was an alright episode, nothing special.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Team Rocket rules! just another one of their bumper plans.... and the same result in the end

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see the Gang participate in the Pokemon Hustle competition. TR's reactions to finding out that the Gang joined the competition that was supposed to be for recruiting new TR members. Odd to see Buizel get defeated so easily by Zigzagoon. It was funny how Brock could tell that the Officer Jenny was fake through his own dectector. It was funny when Pikachu and Piplup dragged Brock away from Jenny instead of Croagunk for a change. It was cool to see Drowsee for the 1st time in awhile.

32/100