1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige! (759)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Oct 11, 2012.

1. KKS-Lapras

KKS-Lapras Well-Known Member

This episode had some funny moments, but I'm missing the point to a lot of the main reasons behind the things that went on in this episode.

2. Snivy finally got a win, why no one happy about it, filler or not?

3. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

I don't get it.

-----------

Hey smart people this wasn't a filler.

I'm happy she won and twice apparently this was great for her, a new move would be cool though.

They just shouldn't have made her so strong at the begining and could have had her learn Leaf storm during the region,

4. jrizza88

jrizza88 Meteorite

I agree! She had a win that didn't evolve "attract" since so many people seem to not like her wins that occur with the help of that.

5. 32er

32er TM87? I got TM32 :]

Whatever, it's all down to opinion.

6. Umbilical Noose

Umbilical Noose Bonzo Nut

I thought Leaf Storm got weaker the second time it was used but I might be mistaken. I don't know Japanese to start with.

It lost in the ramp thing and then the battle.

7. realarcastform

realarcastform Rotom Trainer

Ok then how was it not a filler? No new moves, no capture, no evolution, no TR plot, I haven't clue how it couldn't be a filler.

8. Yeah, the battle might prove she won't rely on attract in the League, plus Iris did what I did to Misty, embarrass people by showing them up.

9. 32er

Exactly, it was obviously a filler.

10. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

People are so silly. In 18 episodes later these Troupes are coming back and kidnap Iris. :/

11. 32er

Wait, is that confirmed? :S

12. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

Yes, because beating some flower garden girls really showcases how strong snivy is..

13. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

It was a battle against other pokemon trainers and training for Snivy.

Just like in the next episode he is training Unfezant by battling the kids with it.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  14. 32er

And how does that make it not a filler?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012

15. Wow, some people can't just enjoy a episode. Snivy needed a win, Snivy got win, end of story no matter who they battle.

16. Umbilical Noose

Umbilical Noose Bonzo Nut

It looked to me like Iris knew the main girl from before. It could be just me but surely looked like that when Iris first encountered her.

17. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

YAY Snivy got a win! It would have been so much better had it been under Ash in my opinion, seriously what did this do besides give Iris more screen time? None of this episode made sense at all!! Ash was already crossdressed, why not let him use her and allow her to learn a new attack? Its before the league for crying out loude!! So freakin angry now!! Screw training and league time, we need more Iris screen time YAYz so much better.

18. Oh Arceus, what's wrong with Iris getting focus? And calm down, It's just a episode.

19. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

Iris already has two up coming episodes all about her, they could have at least allowed this one to be about the entire team and using there own Pokemon.
    Its before the league and Ash was already crossdressed, I don't understand the writers thinking for this episode.

20. PokeMaster366

PokeMaster366 Well-Known Member

Then again, the writers hardly think at all except for maybe one or two of them. It would be nice if the Cincinno battle turned out to be some subtle foreshadowing, but whatever. Only in the fanfic world.