• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige! (759)

Rohanator

Gotta laugh at the raging on stupid things once again.
Aaanyway, ok episode, nothing special but it was fairly entertaining. Snivy got to humiliate some b*itches, Ash's and Cilan's attempts at sounding girly were great (Rica Matsumoto pretending to sound girly, priceless) but my favourite part had to be the reintroduction of Oshawott's and Pignite's rivalry. On the other hand Pignite is a lot bigger and stronger now, but Oshawott has that BIG*SS Hydro Pump to threaten him, I got pretty scared for my boy when that was pulled out.
Also, Oshawott riding on Pignite's shoulder afterwards was nice.

Kyrousa Izanami

The lazy noob
I thought this episode supposed to be where Ash's Snivy evolves the writers didn't make her evolve because it was a filler. I thought Oshawott's rivalry with Ash's Pignite is done. It could've been better If this episode was a club battle Bianca's Minccino evolved Ash's Snivy battles Bianca's Cinccino then Ash's Snivy evolves when she is almost unable to battle.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
This episode was so epic. I was suprised that Dento seemed out of his comfort zone. XD

Easily one of my favorites in the series. xD

Rohanator

I thought this episode supposed to be where Ash's Snivy evolves the writers didn't make her evolve because it was a filler. I thought Oshawott's rivalry with Ash's Pignite is done. It could've been better If this episode was a club battle Bianca's Minccino evolved Ash's Snivy battles Bianca's Cinccino then Ash's Snivy evolves when she is almost unable to battle.

People just got their hopes way up simply because Snivy's name was in the episode title. That includes myself though, not gonna deny it. Though the evolution became less and less likely as more was revealed of the episode, so I just went in today excpecting a fun fillerish episode and that's what I got. Got some laughs, some smashing and a very welcome surprise in the form of Oshawott and Pignite interaction.

Lucario Fan

My favourite part of the episode was when Pignite roasted Oshawott. They should do things like that more often.

This episode was so epic. I was suprised that Dento seemed out of his comfort zone. XD

And their disguises were still on the whole time (Ash/Cilan).
Those girls got outsmarted by not just Iris, but the boys too.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS

Definitely.

Also this episode made me like Iris again. She was starting to annoy me, but no longer.

Really makes me wish Ash would donated Sniivy to Iris thou.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Definitely.

Also this episode made me like Iris again. She was starting to annoy me, but no longer.

Don't hold your breathe. You might not be happy until after the Drayden vs. Iris battle.

Definitely.

The forum would crash if that happen.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
The forum would crash if that happen.

not really, sure i know a couple of people who wouldn't be happy, but i'd be ok with it, less dead weight on Ash's roster.

heck did Cincinno even touch Snivy when they were fighting while Iris was in control?

Last edited:

Graham Aker

heck did Cincinno even touch Snivy when they were fighting while Iris was in control?

It got a couple hits, but it was more or less as one-sided as when Snivy battled Kathrine's Gothita a while back. Has Snivy actually lost to any female Pokemon this series? Seems like everytime it battles a Pokemon of the same sex it wins.

Poor Pansage, I felt pretty bad for it.

Snivy really needs some variation in it's moves, Ash's starters moveset is so bland. :/

Last edited:

Rohanator

It got a couple hits, but it was more or less as one-sided as when Snivy battled Kathrine's Gothita a while back. Has Snivy actually lost to any female Pokemon this series? Seems like everytime it battles a Pokemon of the same sex it wins.

Poor Pansage, I felt pretty bad for it.

Snivy really needs some variation in it's moves, Ash's starters moveset is so bland. :/

It's only bland type wise. If you look past that it has a long range special move in Leaf Storm, a long range physical move in Vine Whip(which is also useful for many other things) and a close combat move in Leaf Blade + Attrack. Anime wise that's not too bad at all and the writers probably have the same mind set, deeming an upgrade unneeded. The only thing that I'd say would do is Aqua Tail or Aerial Ace over Leaf Blade or Wring Out over Vine Whip. But as I said, it's the anime so it's pretty viable.

Zino

Ice Cream Truck
Okay, wow based on the opinions here, I almost expected a boring episode,
but what are you guys even talking about, the episode was awesome! Funny as what, and gotta love that crossdressing and Ash and Cilan trying to sound girly. :'D

Man, I love Iris. (also, I too, kinda wish she would get Snivy from Ash, but then again, I'm okay with things continuing like this too)

Oh, and people being mad over how Iris, instead of Ash, was battling with Snivy, seriously, seriously?? Did you miss something, or don't you just understand why it had to be her.

Col-Erase

Awesomely funny episode! Loved it!

Only thing that could have made it better was if those 2 had gotten new attacks (Pansage would have no reason to learn a new one seeing how he got handled easily :/ ).

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
Lol seems that the anime's keeping up its grand tradition of getting Ash to crossdress every region.

Awww, Little One didn't evolve. Well, I'm okay with that, as long as she gets a battle along with the others I'm k. The episode was good, I loved when

-Roserade made Pansage fall in the pool of mud
-Emolga made Lilligant fall, it was so funny, because of the size difference
-And Iris was shown to be a good battler along with Snivy, she's done very well.