• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige! (759)

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I would have lul'd if Dento used Stunfisk or Crustle, but I think the reason why he used Pansage was that Pansage was out and about when the girls hahaha'd over their Pokemon. I still can't get over how timid and awkward Dento was while crossdressing. XDDDD Totally different from when he crossdressed as Elesa I guess he really wanted to ring that bell xD

I would have lul'd if Dento used Stunfisk or Crustle, but I think the reason why he used Pansage was that Pansage was out and about when the girls hahaha'd over their Pokemon. I still can't get over how timid and awkward Dento was while crossdressing. XDDDD Totally different from when he crossdressed as Elesa I guess he really wanted to ring that bell xD

They probably didn't use Stunfisk because it's a part ground type so it wouldn't mind the mud. There's no way Crustle could win on that narrow beam, it would fall over immediately xD

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
They probably didn't use Stunfisk because it's a part ground type so it wouldn't mind the mud. There's no way Crustle could win on that narrow beam, it would fall over immediately xD

I think Dento should have just tripped and fell in the mud, honestly. XD I didn't think he needed to lose twice but he's probably winning twice next episode or whatever. XD

But really. Just imagine Stunfisk with eye lashes. xDDDD

I think Dento should have just tripped and fell in the mud, honestly. XD I didn't think he needed to lose twice but he's probably winning twice next episode or whatever. XD

But really. Just imagine Stunfisk with eye lashes. xDDDD

I laughed so hard when Cilan and Pansage were KO'd in the mud, it was so sad yet so cramp worthy xD

BlueDragonfangirl

It looks like Iris can do something better than Dento now. XDDDDDDDD

What do you mean? If its being a girl LOL. You'd think Dento would be good at this right? Even Ash looked more girl ish like, you'd never have been able to tell.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
-Iris, that girl was tenacious this episode. I really enjoyed what I saw from her and her attitude toward Maya and her clique. The way Maya starts the episode off by ****-talking Emonga and Tsutarja and how furious she gets at her as well as the way she shows concern over Emonga were good moments for her, Maya immediately reminded me of one of those typical MTV-watching ball buster-type girls. The wild child's noblewoman's laugh almost had me in stitches at some points in the episodes. I really like how she got into the spirit of things and was pretty nonchalant toward the troupe's idol behavior status and got Dento and Satoshi in on things, kicking those prima donna's butts and teaching the alpha female, Maya, a lesson gave this episode spark. It takes a lot to stand up to a bully, especially when they have their crew behind them. I give Iris props for doing what she did because she's a hotblooded trainer who gets angry when anyone talks **** about her or her Pokemon and this episode showed that. Nice foreshadowing of Souryuu City at the beginning of the episode.

-Satoshi and Dento, I love the moments these two had. Satoshi's smirks and typical masculine mannerisms contrasting so well with being dressed like a girl were hilarity and showed me something that I wish we saw more of out of Satoshi when he crossdresses. Dento executing feminine hand commanding signals was funny as well as his moments when commanding Yanappu-Chan.

-Yanappu-Chan and Pikachu-Chan, I'm glad to see that both of them were able to leave that place with their man cards intact. I felt bad for poor Yanappu especially, who simply looked beside himself on what to do half the time what with being dressed as a girl. You can tell he's really out of his element, because he's kicking *** next episode. I was more excited for Cross-Dressing Pikachu than any human crossdressing. XD

-Emonga, she kicked ***. I like how she used her flying as an advantage toward the earth-bound Pokemon girls through her bouts of strength did we see her succeed. It sucks she couldn't knock out with Roserade with a Volt Change, that is her signature move and obviously Iris was gonna use Mero-mero, so she opted for Hidden Power and Discharge throughout the battle. Though I would have loved to see her learn Acrobat, but otherwise it was an enjoyable battle. Her noble woman's laugh alongside Iris and Tsutarja at the end. "Emomomomomo!", gave me Tamaki/Usagi vibes.

-Tsutarja, way to be a head ***** in charge. During her balance beam bout, I liked how saw her pull of a judo throw in order to send Chillacino sailing toward that pool of vile nastiness. I really liked the way that she went up against Chillacino in battle. I liked the strategy with using Vine Whip to snatch Tail Sweeper in midair and then the other one with using Leaf Storm to mess up Chillacino's scarf/fur/tail so she couldn't clean herself after cannon balling into that cesspool. She once again shows how much of a badass she can be when she wants to and did more than a good job of putting that snob in her place. Only thing that could have made it better is if she learned herself a new move.

-Music, I noticed some pieces of new music. I'm guessing from the BW2 games, either I'm slow to the race or those were just added. Props to the music director.

-Maya and her gang manage to be entertaining enough for one episode as C(s)OTD, I realize being a neat freak is a tendency all members of the Chillarmy line have, but still I like the way Chillacino vacuumed herself up after Tsutarja threw her in the mud. Maya's snooty passive-aggressive *****y behavior was great and she easily got what she deserved at the end of the episode. Mizuki was good and Shion had a pretty deep voice for a girl imo. Also, yay for older Pokemon appearing. It's BW2, so an older Pokemon is welcomed, especially one I like such as Roserade. They came off as Maya's pets at some points in the episode, but it just highlighted how they hide behind someone popular and how shallow they are. I wouldn't mind seeing Ms.most-likely-watches-lifetime-and-MTV-all-day appear again.

Moral of today's episode? Don't **** with Iris.....or she will completely wreck your ****....and laugh in your face about it five-seconds later. :p

Last edited:
Uh they called Emolga and Snivy ugly, not Iris.

Snivy battled Cinccino, not Lilligant.

It reminded me when Misty would get mad at her sisters, except Misty never got to embarass them.

It battled Lilligant too....and it defeated Lilligant with ease.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
What do you mean? If its being a girl LOL. You'd think Dento would be good at this right? Even Ash looked more girl ish like, you'd never have been able to tell.

Iris disguised herself as a girl. She's better at that than Dento it's a joke...people were trying to find what Iris was better than Dento

I kind of expected him to be more Suoh-like when it came to this, but he was out of his element, but still tried his best. XD I wonder if Dento should have fit into the brother only category....nah....not emotionless enough. xD

Last edited:

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Iris disguised herself as a girl. She's better at that than Dento it's a joke...people were trying to find what Iris was better than Dento

I kind of expected him to be more Suoh-like when it came to this, but he was out of his element, but still tried his best. XD I wonder if Dento should have fit into the brother only category....nah....not emotionless enough. xD

That's the thing about this I don't get. Why would Iris need to disguise herself as a girl if she's already one?

deoxys4ever

pokeshipper
i could definitely see maya being voiced by lisa ortiz in the english dub

btw is it me or do these girls act just like the cerulean sisters? lol

gohan5

Irisboy
Iris disguised herself as a girl!

...*she is a girl...*

It's a joke. XD

I'm sure she got that.

I liked that the girls of the team got to do something this episode. Guess Unfezant had been rotated out or Ash didn't feel like loaning it to Cilan. I liked that Iris was not only in sync with Snivy, but came up with that Leaf Storm strategy so Cinccino couldn't clean itself. It was a pretty enjoyable episode overall.