• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige! (759)

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I'm sure she got that.

I liked that the girls of the team got to do something this episode. Guess Unfezant had been rotated out or Ash didn't feel like loaning it to Cilan. I liked that Iris was not only in sync with Snivy, but came up with that Leaf Storm strategy so Cinccino couldn't clean itself. It was a pretty enjoyable episode overall.

I know Unfezant had the Meloetta arc appearance but still in a girls episode... she gets left out. Not nice.

SlimeStack

Me and my friend actually enjoyed it despite expecting it to be uneventful. I loved Dent in drag! Also the way they laughed. Tsutarja's battle performance made up for the lack of new moves or an evolution. It was also nice seeing Emonga after Kairyu's recent heavy focus. And of course I loved that the main motivation for the episode was Iris wanting to push 3 girls in the mud for calling them ugly!

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Lol! I loved this episode. xDD Dento made me laugh so hard. "Are you ok Yanappu........chan?" XD

Plus this reminded me of Ouran, so it's an insta like. Like no lie. Opera Club being one of the best stage performers and only girls being allowed It just SCREAMED LOBELIA. XDDDDD I was surprised Dento was so shy though. I thought he'd be more ~fabulous~ XDDD

At least Dento didn't throw a temper tantrum when he landed into the mud. xDD

I don't know if I should be alarmed, but whenever I look up "Zuka-bu Club" in google images now this episode pops up. I seriously have no one to blame but myself. XDDDD

Last edited:

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
That plump woman in overalls and a bandana in the beginning looked EXTREMELY familiar. Was she a recycled character?

I found it odd that the girls credited Roserade as being third most beautiful Pokemon in Unova. That's not its native country!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
That plump woman in overalls and a bandana in the beginning looked EXTREMELY familiar. Was she a recycled character?

I found it odd that the girls credited Roserade as being third most beautiful Pokemon in Unova. That's not its native country!

Third cutest pokemon in Isshu it lives in Isshu.

THIS is what I've been waiting for. I love all of the battles in this episode; the focus on Snivy, Emolga and Cinccino; and the episode itself. I can't wait to see the new dub opening. Please don't let me down.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Not a bad episode, when getting sidetracked towards the Unova League.

Sad to see Cynthia and Jervis not being around as uch anymore, but they've been around since October. That's some insanely good screen time.

The beauty thing was over the top, and downright hilarious. The whole beauty thing going on was a bit flashy, and they were definite witches. I'd use a proper term, but rather not say. Their mansion thing, being a girls only facility, definitely rings a bell from somewhere. *cough*CeladonGym*cough*. I'm SO GLAD they referred Ash as "Ashley" when he dressed up as a girl; a hilarious throwback to Ash disguised as an "Ashley" back in Season 1. When he tried to sneak into the Celadon Gym because they wouldn't allow boys. It was even more hysterical to have Cilan cross dress a 2nd time as well.

Iris' battling with Snivy against the main girl with Ciccino was pretty good. I had never guessed Iris was aiming to break away Ciccino's oiled coat, so she can't easily wipe all the dirt away.

I LOVED the other gender reference here; Pikachu passing as a female with the yellow heart taped to the end of his tail. That's freaking awesome. XD Having gender keys take a huge place in this episode really made it fun to watch.

Emolga was pure legit; she and Snivy don't give no dimes on what those girls think. They meant business.

Although this episode may have not anywhere; just for Iris to get payback on the 3 girls for calling her ugly and what not. Then to just feel better about herself by getting her main rival in the trio all dirty.

Hooray for Snivy and Emolga screentime~

-----------

NEW OPENING:

Just when I thought they couldn't get anymore bland, or shorter. They used clips from Be An Arrow, first version. We at least got to see all of Ash's Pokemon appear in the US! That's good I suppose. Also forgot the lyrics to the song, since I was focused on what clips they were going to use. I'll have to look up the opening later.

Kokatsu

One of the best eps this series. Loved the new opening and the battles were fun. Seeing Ash crossdress is always a treat too :D

Kudos for Jason's girl voice XD

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
This episode was so golden, Snivyette and Emolgaette. XD

I loved Iris and Snivy and how this episode was about their revenge and not about inner-beauty or some hidden moral.

LizardonX

Banned
All the cheap cross dressing humor innthe world could not have made this filler good. Except when Mijumaru got roasted. Odd that the pig is one of the slowest eaters.

Blaziryu

Even though the episode was a filler, I thought it was good. Ash becoming Ashley again brought back the good ol' memories of when Pokemon was starting out. The Flower Garden Operette Troupe were a bunch of stuck-up b*#%*es. Usually I don't root for Iris since I don't like but I was glad she was able to beat those mean girls' a$*es. Good episode!

Haunter ゴースト

Even though the episode was a filler, I thought it was good. Ash becoming Ashley again brought back the good ol' memories of when Pokemon was starting out. The Flower Garden Operette Troupe were a bunch of stuck-up b*#%*es. Usually I don't root for Iris since I don't like but I was glad she was able to beat those mean girls' a$*es. Good episode!

It wasn't a filler, Ash and Co. left Cynthia's Villa here as they found out where the League is taking place.

nuzamaki90

Glad they stuck with Ash's original crossdress persona's name instead of changing it up.

Funniest part of this episode was when Pikachu showed off his tail, that was too much for my body to handle.