• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige! (759)

Canada

Banned
One more crossdressing episode. IMO it's getting old. I agree with Battra, Iria came off as an ***hole with her petty attempt to get vengence on some random person. Nice message this (boring) episode sends.

At least BW is almost over which means no more Iris. Personally can't wait because I found most episodes focusing on her have been dull.

diakyu

Iris is a freaking child. I would've reacted the same way back when I was a kid. Nobody is gonna make fun of my Pokemon and get away with it.

Canada

Banned
Iris is a freaking child. I would've reacted the same way back when I was a kid. Nobody is gonna make fun of my Pokemon and get away with it.

That doesn't make it right and it doesn't send a good message.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Saw the dub version today and enjoyed it as much as the japanese one. Still a hilarious episode. I love Cilan's remark that Ash never looks at a mirror.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I LOVE the season 16 theme and credits. It's my favorite so far of the Unova openings. :D This episode was good. The number one thing I'm glad about is that those ladies weren't as mean during the rest of the episode as they were at the beginning. They were still rude and arrogant but weren't half so mean in the second half. It was a little weird seeing Ash and Cilan in drag again, but otherwise the episode was fine. My favorite line was Ash complaining that he'll never be able to look at himself in the mirror again, and Cilan saying he never does. LOL

7/10

Last edited:

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
When I saw this episode... I didn't last that long calm and level-headed. Moira's antics really annoyed me at first, but there were a lot of humorous scenes which kept me steady. Anyhow, I'm glad to know that those three weren't so annoying towards the second half of the episode but... they're still vindictive.

Moreover, I'm surprised that Ash and Cilan had to crossdress again, which was kinda funny.

"I'll never be able to look at myself in the mirror again.."
"Ssh! You never do!"

^ XDDD

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Didn't really enjoy this episode. I don't really like episodes where people use another person's Pokemon.

NPT

Just a member
This is the first episode of Pokémon: Adventures in Unova ...I thought it was an okay episode. Ash learns that the Unova League's location is Vertress City, so they bids farewell to Cynthia and heads toward Vertress City. When they were taking a lunch break, Oshawott eats Pignites food and they gets into a fight. Oshawott's Hydro Pump accidently hits Emolga and sends it flying. Iris and the others finds out Emolga, and they bumps into three beauties ... Moria, Mona and Cher. The beauties insults Iris and Ash's Pokemon and leaves, so Iris gets angry and wants to get revenge on them.
Honestly I thought her behavior in this episode was annoying, She wanted to get her revenge so badly that she had to dress up Ash and Cilan. Iris annoyed me in this episode, but there were some parts that I found funny.

- Cilan's high-pitched voice, It was actually funny. Jason did a good job voicing him in this episode.
- Pikachu sticking a heart on his tail.
- At the end of this episode Ash made a comment about Cilan's 'girly' look, which was funny.
The battles were Okay IMO.

Last edited:
Kind of a weak start to a new season, though it was funny to see Ash dress like a girl after such a long time.

JudySpell

Banned
Ash cross-dressing again was hilarious sure but Iris's interest in getting even with the rich girls wasn't that entertaining. 6/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Oshawott and Pignite fighting was funny and I liked how upset those fancy girls made Iris. Ash and Cilan looked pretty in dresses hee hee, plus I felt bad for Pansage falling in the mud twice. Cinccino was cute tho. :3

Leonhart

Imagineer
So Satoshi and friends left Shirona's villa, and it was refreshing to see Iris get some attention here. Her idea of dressing Satoshi and Dent as girls had hysterical results, and I thought that the heart on Pikachu's tail was a nice touch. Watching Iris commanding Tsutarja made me wish that she owned her.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Eh, after re-watching this filler episode, I'm beginning to think that the only reason the writers made this episode was to make Ash dress as a girl again. The story felt completely random and Ash's Snivy should've evolved...

Alloutℯ

Banned
Only thing that bothered me was that Ash let 5 of his Pokemon eat; Pikachu, the starters, and Scraggy. Iris let Axew and Emolga eat and Cilan let Pansage eat. Why weren't Excadrill, Dragonite, Crustle, Stunfisk, and whoever Ash's sixth Pokemon was called out to eat.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Only thing that bothered me was that Ash let 5 of his Pokemon eat; Pikachu, the starters, and Scraggy. Iris let Axew and Emolga eat and Cilan let Pansage eat. Why weren't Excadrill, Dragonite, Crustle, Stunfisk, and whoever Ash's sixth Pokemon was called out to eat.

That was likely just a run-of-the-mill animation budget shortcut. The less Pokemon that are shown, the less stress that's put on the animation team.

Daizy

I call you honey
This episode was funny. Like I didn't expect the cross dressing would take up the majority of the episode. Also Iris is better at using Snivy than Ash is. I wish they'd do a trade.