• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beauty Pop- One of the hottest manga from Japan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paopao520

Hi, my friends! R u looking for some interesting and wonderful manga? I would like to introduce this one to you - "Beauty Pop", it's really worth for reading!!!

Although a truly gifted hairstylist, Kiri Koshiba has no interest in using her talent to pursue fame and fortune, unlike the three popular boys in the "Scissors Project" at school. They give showy makeovers to handpicked girls, determined to become the best makeover team in Japan. As much as Kiri tries to shy away from the Scissors Project spotlight, she finds herself responding to beauty's call...

1BeautyPop.jpg

On the surface, Beauty Pop is a light-hearted comedy. If you look closer, you realize that it breaks down gender-role stereotypes and ridicules the beauty standards that rule our society, and explores how those standards often warp self-perception. A noble sentiment, most eloquently realized in Beauty Pop.

I like this series because it walks the line so many young women have to balance. Looks are important, and they will influence how people treat you and what you’re able to achieve. At the same time, there are other things much more important, like individuality and a strong, confident personality. Looks can be bought with enough time and money. It’s also true that a new, good haircut can be a transforming event, providing more confidence and revealing more about the person inside.

I'm sure you will love it. The link below is free for downloading.

[link removed]

Notice:

You need download the reader(e-Read) and install it before you download this manga.
BUT before you install this file, I strongly recommend you to scan the VIRUS firstly.

Wish you could enjoy and love this manga,it is very wonderful!

Last edited by a moderator:

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Lawl piracy and copypasta.

Status
Not open for further replies.