• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beauty & The Beach! (018)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Beauty & The Beach!

Finding their way to Porta Vista, Ash & Co. find a Beauty Contest is going to be coming. With a big prize, Team Rocket want to win and will go by any means to do so. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

F

Factory Head Noland

I've just downloaded the clip with Jessie, James and Misty and OMG how funny is it?!
James wearing a bikini! It was so funny when James inflated it and Misty's standing beside him!!

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
James has bigger mellons than Jessie. :eek:

I'm surprised they were even able to get away with this in Japan. I how did they explain how Jame got them? Though, they do appear in a later episode but James is wearing something more covering so actually didn't take the scene out.

Still, They're huge.

F

Factory Head Noland

Melons lol!

They are huge though and when they inflate! They are the size of beach balls! Misty's face is so funny when that happens lol.

M

meggirl63

I'm sooooo jealous that you all got to see that episode! :-(

Chris

Old Coot
Japan got away with it because then can tolerate that kind of humor. They don't mind that kids see that since it's really out of comedy and nothing more. In the US though, soccer moms would have thrown riots and deemed it as inappropriate for television and how kids shouldn't see that sort of thing (and yet they let their kids use the internet..which is worse? >_>).

M

magicpizzadust

EliteTrainerRaven said:
Japan got away with it because then can tolerate that kind of humor. They don't mind that kids see that since it's really out of comedy and nothing more. In the US though, soccer moms would have thrown riots and deemed it as inappropriate for television and how kids shouldn't see that sort of thing (and yet they let their kids use the internet..which is worse? >_>).

Exactly. I know its just an episode, but it seems like all the good ones never get to the USA: This one
Porygon one
One where Ash catches all the Tauros...they never even explained that!
The one with the Dragonair...

F

Factory Head Noland

The one where Ash catches the Tauros IS the one with the Dragonair....

Soccer moms lol! Do they drive Volvo's?

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
This was another one of those "Intensity" inspirational episodes, even though I never saw it. "None Like It Hot" revolves around James' former crossdressing fetish, and I make numerous references to the bikini sequence in other episodes like "A Few Pretty Good Men" (when Jessie and James hire Nastina and Brutella as Rocket agents) and "Don't Knocker Till You Tried Her" (Meowth comments on Jessie's breast implants by saying "I haven't seen a fake rack that convincing since James entered that swimsuit contest!", prompting James to grab Meowth by the scruff of his neck and growl "I thought we agreed to never mention that again.").

Chris

Old Coot
The Porygon one cannot be helped. A world-wide ban was put on the episode by the Japanese government and they're not releasing it to anyone. It's never airing in Japan again either.

Medea

Excalibur
I remember seeing this episode during the Summer of 2000. Though this was the butchered version that the U.S. aired. It's too bad that they won't play the good version in the U.S. because of James' fake boobs. There was nothing wrong with that. James looks good in the bikini.

Last edited:

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I've seen the uncut version of this, and I have to say that it really was one of the most amusing episodes. And no, its not just because of James' famous advanced-crossdressing scene ^_^; There were infact a lot of funny moments, one of the most notable being the scene with Meowth sabotaging the old man's resturant in various ways. The Banana Peel gag was the best part IMO though.

Chris

Old Coot
Nothing wrong with it? Kojirou was groping and fondling his own fake breasts and bragging about how Kasumi needed to wait 8 more years to have a pair like his. How is that not wrong for American kids to see? >_>;

Heracross

Custom User Title
Forget about showing the good version over here, they won't even show the edited one any more.-_-; They showed once, maybe twice and it just magically dissappeared. I really don't see the point of dubbing it at all if they were only going to show it once and not even release it on video. Once again, they missed a huge opportunity. People would have jumped to buy this one even with the questionable bits taken out. Just the fact that it was one of the imfamous 'lost episodes' makes it very appealing to people. Why can't they realize that!?! Oh well, I have seen the clip with James' breasts and it was very funny, and slightly disturbing.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
I've forgotten nearly half of this episode after all this time. They really should have it on video, or something.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Ok, I have finally gotten the chance to see this episode in it's original form and I thought the whole thing was very funny. Nyaasu sabotaging the restaraunt was really funny and so was Takeshi being the announcer at the swimsuit contest.XD Overall I thought this was a great episode and after waiting so long to see it I was not dissappointed. It's really a shame the only showed it once in the states.