• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beauty & The Beach! (018)

lara lynx

The episode wasn't exactly banned. Alot got cut out when it was dubbed, and then they showed it once in America and never again. Me being English, means I haven't seen the japanese version or the dub. *sigh* oh well, i guess pics will have to do. unless someone knows where i can download it.

Reece

I still have my copy of this when it was originally aired on Kids WB. There was no way I was going to miss it.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Well with DVD's coming maybe it will be on it, if so can't wait to see it again. Kind of reminds me of this Tenchi episode when there in space and they have to enter a contest to get money. Well I enjoyed this episode IMO, it was fun.

Pokemonger49777

IT'S ASHER JESUS!!!
Probably the funniest and best episode Japan thought of. Too bad it got banned all because James got a set.

I think it was a great episode. It's one of my all-time favorite "Pokemon" episodes. By the way, as I recall one of the scenes from that episode, there was somthing I thought was unusial (besides the fake boobs that James had), ASH HAD MUSELES!!! He even looked really cool in those green swiming trunks. For a 10 year old kid, he sure knows how to exersise! After all, he wants to be the greatest Pokemon master that's out there.

King Slazo

UK Pokemon Fanatic
You lot who've seen this are lucky, it never got aired in the UK and worse still, isn't on the Indigo League Box Set I recently got. Is there any way I can view this on the web?

raglflagl

Banned
James makes such a convincing girl if it wasn't for his voice and the fact that he's a boy also James' inflatable Clevage makes Misty look very flat chested

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
I kinda glad this was banned cuz i dont wanna c james w/ boobs:p

Dattebayo

Banned
It's a good idea they banned the episode in the USA because it will turn kids into future sexual predators.

Last edited:

Missingno.Fan

I'veonly seen the butchered version but from what I've heard I don't know waether to laugh or cry at James with cleavage

Battra

I remember seeing the butchered version of it when it first was on it was good, just as expected though Cartoon NetworK skipped this episode in their early morning broadcast, but at least I was able to find a fan sub of it on youtube. A funny Misty's reaction to when Ash said she looked like a girl was hilarious and James with inflatable bikini is very funny especially when he makes them larger and Misty's reaction was priceless. I must say James does make a good girl.

nickstr

I have seen both the original version and the dub and the thing with James really freaks me out and from this I can say it is no surprise that this particular scene got cut out of the episode when it was finally dubbed into English and aired in the US albeit only once.

Leona

YOU JELLY?
i managed to see the US version of this like a year ago >.o they were right about it being severly cut in time. :\

Kataphrut

I can see why they banned this episode. Fake boobs are NOT attractive.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
That episode turns to be aired already in the English dub, but there are things worse than that. James turning to win a beauty contest????!!! *laughs* It's the wackiest and the worst kind of humor everyone knows. Have a life too, James!