• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beauty & The Meowth (1057)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1057.jpg

Beauty & The Meowth

A new Ultra Beast has appeared from the Ultra Wormholes and has started attacking trainers. When attacking them, it ends up stealing their Z-Crystals. The Ultra Guardians are tasked with stopping this Ultra Beast, Pheromosa. However, Pheromosa also appears and steals Team Rocket's Z-Crystals, but while trying to stop it Meowth falls in love with Pheromosa. Will everyone be able to stop it before it's too late?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Strange how nobody has posted anything yet.:/ Does anyone know if Ash’s Meltan used a Z-Move? Its set to appear here but idk.

D

Deleted member 384931

Nice of those Meltan to stick around. What the heck Meowth was so stupid in this episode!

p96822

Evolve me please
This is the reason why I think the Ultra Guardians need to get stronger if they are gonna deal with these Ultra Beasts.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This along with Buzzwole are the best UG episodes thus far, still hoping they bring Guzzlord into the main universe to wrap that story arc up as finishing it with Kartana will just be plain bizarre...

Also I can't believe how quick Meltan won me over, it's cute. Ash's anyways :p
Hopefully Mallow can have the honors of catching Kartana

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The moral of this episode is "don't anger God, lest ye feel the wrath of a thousand KIIIIIs".

I was expecting Hiroki to just be cameo as one the people Pheromosa stole Z-Crystals from, but I wasn't expecting Pikarla and Kagetora, either. Kinda wish we got to see the other non-Kahuna Z-Ring users as well.

Meltan has...a sticker? It can't be because it's Genderless; Poipole had the male pendant and it looks like Shaymin had the female bow.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
A vary good episode, pheromosa was savage, it was destroying everything in its path without any effort and used meowth for its own advatage until bewear destroyed it definitely best UB based episode along with guzzlord two parter and pheromosa has to be the best UB in terms of personality and was entertaining, and in the end when it was leaving to its own world it mocked UG like it toyed with them. I liked this episode.

p96822

Evolve me please
I think this was the worst of the Ultra Beast episodes. I felt like Meowth was more of a stepping stone in this episode over the other episodes where he was more of character when he was in love with Cassandra, Glameow, Purrloin and Meowzee. And compare to the other Ultra beast episodes I find this just as weak as all the others beside Guzzlord episode. There not much with this episode that makes it good. I'll give it a 4/10

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Well today's pokemon episode was rather nice. Having an actually antagonistic Ultra Beast makes it a bit different from the rest of the UG episodes and I liked how this one was so fast that everyone was having problems with her. Hopeless suitor Meowth was expected, someone having a crush on someone that doesn't really care about him, he was a pretty effective pest for the UG. What is more... this is the second ultra beast that became so much of a problem, that beating her up is the only viable choice.

All be... not from the UG's.... but from Lady Bewear. (Nice that we didn't get a cop out this time.) Those kids were not keeping up with the speed. (Alola is filled with slow pokemon.) While TR... tried to do something... even Wobbuffet tried to do something, but got shut down.

Then our lady Bewear came... and taught Pheromosa a lesson. She kicked that Ultra Beast's butt and resulted in the UG cleaning up the mess. 7.5/10 gets a bit boring in between Pheromosa, but worth it at the end. Now to wait for our boi.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Loved this episode. Glad Hala appeared again. Bewear going absolutely bonkers yeah crazy on Pheromosa was the highlight of of the episode. Wasn’t really interested in Meowth being in love with a giant kicking cockroach. Pheromosa running is actual nightmare fuel. The way it hustled into Hala’s house was funny. 8/10

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Loved this episode. Glad Hala appeared again. Bewear going absolutely bonkers yeah crazy on Pheromosa was the highlight of of the episode. Wasn’t really interested in Meowth being in love with a giant kicking cockroach. Pheromosa running is actual nightmare fuel. The way it hustled into Hala’s house was funny. 8/10

This is the second Ultra Beast that reached to levels where.... beating it up was the only viable solution.

Unlike with Buzzwole, this one wasn't a coop out... Bewear came and taught the beast a lesson.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I think this was the worst of the Ultra Beast episodes. I felt like Meowth was more of a stepping stone in this episode over the other episodes where he was more of character when he was in love with Cassandra, Glameow, Purrloin and Meowzee. And compare to the other Ultra beast episodes I find this just as weak as all the others beside Guzzlord episode. There not much with this episode that makes it good. I'll give it a 4/10
I cannot believe you put this episode below the Celesteela episode where over half the episode was digging out the sentient rocket ship plant.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
The Pheromosa vs Bewear fight was the highlight of the episode imo, so much that I really would like to see the latter going against another powerful opponents. Although, its power was shown when it's angry, such as TRio who are scared/injured by Pheromosa. And yeah, it was great once again that another Pokemon, outside of the main cast especially Ash, managed to defeat it, but I want to see more of the main cast reaction to Bewear's power, as they're barely shown.

I see that Pheromosa had an obsession about Z-Crystals and it's manipulative with Meowth's love to it. I see that doing Z-moves during a fight surely have flaws as Pheromosa attacked Brionne, Lycanroc & Turtonator, before Ash, Lana & Kiawe could finish their lengthly Z dances instead of just waiting. I think it's also the 1st time I see Lillie's Snowy & Mallow's Tsareena got beaten for the whole series so far, even though they barely fights.

Anyways, great episode.