• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Because i can

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Great Page NL, It'll be difficult to come close to your level. :)

Many luck wished with your UNI

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
omg azul is right your banners and avatars are amazing you must help me with your secrets XD i love them all...keep up the good work northern...i had you on my friends list for the longest time and never realized your digital arts thread...your banners are extremely crisp clear, and get to the focus of the banner...i thought you only made badges but i was wrong...your work is the best i seen here on serebii...

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Wow, it's been ages since I actually did any Graphics stuff or even posted here, but I guess I can keep this thread going. I'm surprised people still know of me tbh.

I haven't done much, but I did design a new Album colour for Light The Archangel

http://i45.*******.com/13zpobq.jpg

A couple of new Backgrounds for my Tumblr (shoosh) ... I really need to do some more stuff, I miss it, I've mostly been drawing out of the wahzoo. I did watch Pokemon First Movie again for the first time in a long while at Anime Club (of which i am treasurer so guess who made the suggestion) and we had the biggest turn out all term.

Last edited: