• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

beedrill or beegueen

beedrill or beegueen

• beedrill

Votes: 44 44.4%
  • beegueen

Votes: 55 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawaiian ale

zapdos master hoo ra
who do u think is better i like beedrilll better cause he rocks

RandomPerson123

I personally would choose beedrill even though I probably wouldn't have either on my team, no offense to them. Also, you double posted so you might want to go delete the 2nd post of this and making it a poll would be good to see how they stack up against one another.

Brockness Monster

Yipes Stripes!
I prefer Beedrill.

Draken

I'll say Beedrill.

WildFang

BOO!!!!!
Beequeen, she just rocks and I'm planning on getting one for my bug based team

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Beequeen is in a whole different league (not saying that it is better)

The two specialize in different battle techniques.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Aside from the fact that Beequeen's base stat total is 75 points higher than Beedrill, I like its look better. Lets look at some more facts, shall we?

Beedrill doesn't have much going for it.

Beequeen has:

-Restore Command
-Toxic
-Confuse Ray
-Atk Command
-Def Command
-Base 102 Defenses and Base 80 Offenses.

What does all of that mean? It means that while BeeDRILL fails to take a hit, and therefore dish out a hit, Beequeen can annoy severely with Toxic and Confuse Ray, Restore itself, and Attack everynow and then.

Beedrill is a wasp and beequen, well its a bee so i pefer wasp more inteligent and more endurance

Hyper Shadow

beedrill FTW

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
Beedrill is cooler, yet Beequeen is naturally stronger.

I like both, but if "stats" weren't part of the picture, I'd choose Beedrill.

Status
Not open for further replies.