• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beedrill or Butterfree

mewfanforlife

Which is better in game for FR/LG? (I wasn't sure if this went under RMT In game, but I didn't have move sets for them so I posted it here)

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
id go for butterfree..its cute and a nice staller...with confuse ray,sleep powder and stuff....then u could give it siulver wind and gust or another offensive attack and itll OWN! espacially against grass types..

S

Shine

Beedrill - gets STAB on two physical types (though it doesn't learn any good bug moves save HP bug), okay-ish physical movepool, average attack and slightly better speed. Butterfree has average Sp Atk and horrible attack and gets no STAB on any special types, so it's better as an annoy-er, but gets killed too easily to be much of one - any half-decent rock move will 1HKO it. And ingame I find sweepers are a lot beter than annoy-ers, they make the game go along a lot faster and such =)

Gold10

Enigmatic Unknown
Beedrill of course!

Butterfree to sleep and paralyze so you can get an edge on battles, and it might be useful if you want to capture something.

metaldragon

ninja blade!
beedrill, I suppose. You could teach it Twineedle and Sludge bomb and use it against Grass types, raise it to learn Agility. Butterfree just isn't all that usefull, since it lacks decent Attack stats.

buterfree all the way. at level 10 it learns confusion and thats good. beedrill is too hard to raise for me, buterfree seems easier, and its cute :D