• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beg, Burrow and Steal! (383)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, I would've liked seeing Satoshi capture a Vibrava in this episode since he hadn't attained a Dragon-type yet at this point, and I prefer Vibrava over what he'd eventually catch later in the saga.

Daizy

I call you honey
I loved when Ludicolo was dancing with Max. Of course, since the Ludicolo's so much bigger than Max, it just kind of swings him around like a rag doll. Nice to see a Trapinch finally.

Scorbunnie

Trapinch was cute and I liked the story about them evolving in that special under water lake but I was so hoping that we would see Flygon and not just Vibrava.

Trapinch is cute. Hal's English VA also voices Barry, love that voice.