• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beg, Burrow and Steal! (383)

asia_catdog_blue

Fog Trainer
I can't believe Trainer's Choice got it wrong.

And the Boss Fantasy was stupid. Why would Giovanni use a Tranpinch as a nut cracker when he could buy one? Can somebody tell me?

PDL

disenchanted
Team Rocket was pretty funny in this episode

Meowth: How did they get a lake down here?
James: We'll Pond-er that one later...

and the constant references to how predictable their interactions with Ash and Co. are...

Medea

Excalibur
Okay...This is my least favorite episode of this season (so far). Although some of the lines from Team Rocket were funny, this episode was a complete snooze fest!

Samayowa

you amaze me.
For me this episode was really pointless, but that's why they call them fillers. Over all I give it a 3.5/10..

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was pretty cool. Vibrava was awesome. Everyone will call me crazy, but IMO, Trapinch(the one with the transmiter on its back) was kinda cute. TC was ridiculously wrong. Teddiursa!? It should be Poochyena since psychic attacks won't even affect it! I think it would be cool if Vibrava and FLoygon were bug/dragon types(nice combo type). I thought it was funny when Ludicolo used water gun on Robot Diglett and Meowth said that ground types are weakened by water. Ha! *lol*

Last edited:

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
WaterDragon trainer said:
THis episode was pretty cool. Vibrava was awesome. Everyone will call me crazy, but IMO, Trapinch(the one with the transmiter on its back) was kinda cute. TC was ridiculously wrong. Teddiursa!? It should be Poochyena since psychic attacks won't even affect it! I think it would be cool if Vibrava and FLoygon were bug/dragon types(nice combo type). I thought it was funny when Ludicolo used water gun on Robot Diglett and Meowth said that ground types are weakened by water. Ha! *lol*

Yeah, the Trainer Choice was ridiculously wrong. When they chose Teddiursa, I was like "No, it's Poochyena. :)

Kabuto

little punks!
Or Arbok evolving into Seviper

Anyway poor review. Its the same generic filler. Some random pokemon appears everyone is fascinated by it. No character development no captures. Team Rocket appears tries stealing them as they say their repetitive motto. They fail miserably. And everyone is happy. " Well meet again soon" Pfft Yeah right.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Anyway poor review. Its the same generic filler. Some random pokemon appears everyone is fascinated by it. No character development no captures. Team Rocket appears tries stealing them as they say their repetitive motto. They fail miserably. And everyone is happy. " Well meet again soon" Pfft Yeah right.
well there were some funny scenes in it. Just a few though.

Andromache

Cat and Snake lover
The fact that this ep follows right after 'Mawile' just makes it all the worse. The minor characters were blah and their romance was sickeningly sweet. There were some funny lines, all of which have already been mentioned, and the Rockets teasing Ash was great fun. As someone mentioned already, there was no character development and no new additions to anyone's team. Even the plot was stock and dull. The funny parts were not enough to make this ep worth having in one's archive.

Last edited:

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This episode was pretty interesting, though there wasn't anything especially memorable about it. I think I would have liked it better if they'd played up the sparks between the two guest stars a little bit more. Romance or at least interest between guest stars have really made for good episodes in the past, like "Hi Ho Silver Away", "Love at First Flight", and "Mewtwo Returns". Otherwise, the episode dragged quite a bit. Also, I don't like trapinch very much (I do like vibrava and flygon, though).

6/10 for me.

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
Edward Elric said:
That's a first that they switch eyecatches so quickly. o_O $5 says they go through the rest of the Hoenn Legendaries this way.
are you talking about the japanese episode or the U.S. episode? because i have been watching them and they never show regirock or any other legendaries outside of the episode.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
It appears Trapinch are part prarie dog.

I'm a closet fan of Trapinch (mainly because I think Arena Trap is the best dang ability ever made). However, I didn't like the dub voice. I was either expecting higher pitched voice or it only to making chomping sounds.

I want to kill Ludicolo, they had interrupt the E4 music for it to show hiom dancing.

Ho hum filler despite starring one of my favorite Pokemon. Though Trapinch tracking was amusing.

Shadow246

FOR BRAWL!
Why the heck does TC always gets it wrong? They are complete dodos at doing that stuff. Anyway, I didn't like teh too much. My favorite parts are TR's quotes, Ludicolo, and the Trapinch evolving.

I'll give it a 5.1/10.

-;257;