1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Beheeyem, Duosion and the Dream Thief (706)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Black & White' started by Serebii, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Beheeyem and Duosion and the Dream Thief!

On their way to Nimbasa City, Meowth encounters a Beheeyem who claims he can fulfill any wish of any Pokémon or person after helping Meowth find some firewood. Ash & Co. decide to make use of this Beheeyem's ability, but things are not all they seem when a mysterious character appears, and Officer Jenny arrives. What is the ulterior motive of this Beheeyem and will Ash & Co. manage to get out of the delusions made?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

Yep, creepy Leon guy behind the bushes owns Beheeyem as he has its Pokeball and Beheeyem is Kawaii!

3. Evll33t

Evll33t Well-Known Member

Confirmed 100% beeheeyem owned not really a surprise also....creepy guy is creepy...

4. KingMinun

KingMinun Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!

What is going on here? They are using Dawn's theme for some reason in the background!!!!!

5. Evll33t

Its spicy food time!

And Duosion is owned by Jenny also no surprise.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
  6. playerking

Stealthy Officer Jenny, is stealthy. Cilan, Ash and Iris go crazy when she crashes into the room, especially Cilan. Gosh I love him.

7. Evll33t

And all their pokemon were stolen

8. realarcastform

realarcastform Rotom Trainer

Bucktooth guy annoys the hell out of me, someone needs to punch his teeth in. Annoying that Duosion has to be owned. I can't stand these dang fillers.

9. Evll33t

LOL duosion 1hko by energy ball

10. realarcastform

realarcastform Rotom Trainer

All my favorites in this series are treated like crap. What the? Bucktooth is an ALIEN?!
    Poor Meowth keeps on getting hit. Ok episode make up your mind on what you are.

11. Evll33t

Is that a space suit
    AND beheeyem 1hko by electroball lol
    Leon arrested
    AND NO JENNY DID NOT TRADE ASH DUOSION TO TRAIN BEFORE SOMEONE ASKS

12. Fairplay

Fairplay Solo... Solo...

Team Rocket is in it. So its not a filler. They are controlling a Train lol. Also Emmet and Ingo are controlling the systems from the Trains it seems, and they noticed that one Train is going on its own.

13. Evll33t

Seems the device can control the track switches. They are traveling somewhere and dissapear on radar after emmet and ingo are alerted.

14. playerking

*Sings AC CD* Runaway Train!

Ingo and Emmet's voices are nice, this is all going to get pretty epic. It was the start to something so it probably wasn't a filler.

15. Evll33t

Heh did I see someone trying to catch Meowth again next episode in the preview? XD

16. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

I disliked this episode.

No Pokemon whatsoever showed up in this episode. It was just Pikachu, Axew, Meowth, Beheeyem and Duosion.

It wasn't that enjoyable either.

17. RandomOne

RandomOne Randomization

I agree ^
    This was a pretty useless episode imo.

18. Janovy

Janovy Banned

I only caught the last part with Team Rocket.

I bet they have a secret base hidden somewhere.

19. Qarlf

Qarlf Member

This episode was very silly, also it sucked that Keyhole was skipping out lots a part for me. But I thought the part were they had to go through the same scene again and again was very well done. I really liked the part where ash was yelling Pikachu wake up, and then Iris did the same to Axew, Loved when Dento try calling out towards Meowth but no answer. (I really want Meowth to be caught by Dento it would be awesome) Plus the reaction on Meowth face when he was shocked by Pikachu was gold mine. Also love the ending with Meowth, never mess with a tired cat is what I got from this episode. I really like those twins train conductor voice and nice to see team rocket at the end.

So Onwards to the preview, I'm extremely excited for this next episode. Ash saves hurt Cubocoo and Meowth is showing sign of being scared of the Beartic nice. Plus can't go wrong with an Oshawott sight. I really enjoyed the 4 pokemon (Oshawott, Meowth, Pikachu, and probably Axew didn't get a good look at the preview due to Keyhole.)

At the end of the day I just hope this whole Meowth thing doesn't get shoved to the bottom of the bus and having him rejoin TR. Cause I'm really enjoying him with Ash and Crew.

20. playerking

Blame that on the writers making Beheeyem to take all of the Pokemon. Only Pikachu, Meowth and Axew needed to be stolen.

Anyway, I disliked it because there was too much chit chat when Ash and co. were behind those bars. I wanted to tell Jenny to shut up.