• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beheeyem, Duosion and the Dream Thief (706)

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Juputoru, it's too much to ask for a villain who you can actually, you know, tolerate watching? Because being 'designed to be annoying' doesn't actually him any less annoying.

I would have laughed if th entire episode ended up being a dream at the end, and Leon, Beheeyem, Jenny and Duosion never actually existed and none of the events actually happened.

Tykira

Wishful thinking FTW
I just realized something after Ash and company went after Beheeyem while the creepy bucktooth guy was watching them.

"HEY DENTO, YOU LEFT YOUR TABLE AND APPLIANCES BEHIND!!"

Dento: O.O; CRAP, I completely forgot! -dashes away-

xD LOL

Last edited:

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Wait, so was leon actually an alien or just a creepy pedo cosplayer?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I hated this episode. Hated it. The only good parts were some Leon bits where he went all crazy, Meowth being woken up bits, random Tympole and the Team Rocket/Ingo and Emmet parts. The rest was repetitive and boring. It wasn't even funny in my opinion.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I hated this episode. Hated it. The only good parts were some Leon bits where he went all crazy, Meowth being woken up bits, random Tympole and the Team Rocket/Ingo and Emmet parts. The rest was repetitive and boring. It wasn't even funny in my opinion.

I guess that means there'll be no captions, then?

Caseydia

Ace Trainer

You know, I remembered when fillers used to be funny and somewhat useful but these aren't even worth watching. What was the point of this? For Jenny's and Beheeyem's debute only?

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

What about Dento's: DAAAAAAAAAAA!~~~~ in a sing songy voice when he ran there? xD

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Something that i did like is that Cilan was worried about using the Wiki Berries and was pleased at teh Figy berries.

Ingame the Wiki Berries have dry flavor and the Figy berries have a spicy flavor.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
do you know whats funny people hate this episode and says it's the worst but nobody can say it's a filler

gliscor&yanmega

...Umm...I don't know what I just saw but I loved it.

Dreams are dangerous, I'm never going to sleep again...then again I don't really remember my dreams so it probably doesn't matter.

Calling Leon a freak or a weirdo or...whatever, would be an understatement. I mean, if you take the 5 most freakiest/weirdest/strangest characters from any show it still wouldn't even be close to as how "off" this guy is. Although he doesn't compare to real life people...and that's just sad :p.

Overall I enjoyed the episode, it was really...weird and I love weird stuff. I found the episode rather funny as well. Then we had plot at the end(Been like this the two episodes before this one as well, I expect Team Rocket scene at the end of next episode).

Not sure what was said at the end, but it looks like things will be pretty interesting soon enough. Ingo and Emmet look pretty weird, but it's nice to seem them, I thought they were handle nicely this episode.

I wonder what Jessie and James are doing, I'm sure they said something, I don't know what though.

I found the Tympole rather random at the end there...had to go back to make sure it was a Tympole I saw. It looked weird all alone there...it looked weird just jumping out of the water out of nowhere too...seriously what was with that?

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I should've watched it sooner. Not too bad of an episode, I liked it more than Elygem's episode, but not the best episode either. Maybe the train special will make up for it.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
At first I thought leon was a somelier turned bad because he kept talking in french

I really liked this episode, It was kinda like inception XD

Kudari and nobori Rocked :D there voices are awesome

Last edited by a moderator:

matt0044

Wait a minute...

The main character in Inception is played by Leonardo Decaprio (was the last name spelled right?), this episode was like Inception and the guy manipulating the gang's dreams was call Leon.

Holy Crap! The writers for Pokemon like Inception!

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Wait a minute...

The main character in Inception is played by Leonardo Decaprio (was the last name spelled right?), this episode was like Inception and the guy manipulating the gang's dreams was call Leon.

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are sooo right xDDDD

----------------------------
(anyways back to what I came here to say)

Isn't Dento such a sweety? He just wished for something with a roof over their heads that night. It wasn't anything extravagent or anything :p

Wait a minute...

Holy crap I did not realize that. I kinda felt it but I didn't actually realize that completely. I wonder if that's actually true or it's a coincidence

CupidKirby

I hope Leon comes back.

This episode was pure crack. From the mouse french-speaking villian who others believe has watched too much Inception to that fake Pikachu doll to Meowth's awesomeness to as Jupu puts it "Pedestrian Signs" to the ending where the trio realized that they could've just asked Officer Jenny to give them a ride to Nimbasa after she left...it was just crack. I find crack episodes good once in awhile, so is it so wrong to love this episode?

And Meowth travelling with Ash is pretty refreshing. I find him about as funny as I ever found him.

Lack of pokemon doesn't bother me. It's one episode, get over it.

Janovy

Banned
Oh God, this episode made zero sense whatsoever. I liked it for the most part, mostly at the beginning and the end - but I didn't really like the middle scenes for some reason. I liked the comedy though, but I shall get into that further in my good points and bad points.

Good points

+ Comedy + trio/Meowth interactions. So many amusing faces and funny situations, Iris spitting fire and going crazy, Dento being extravagant (lol) and the gang's reaction to him. Ash amusingly thinking that Leon was actually an alien, the gang falling asleep at the bed, the twerps harassing Meowth and lastly, the twerps realizing they could have taken the car to get to Nimbassa. XD I gotta admit that this episode was great in terms of comedy. The animation wasn't that great, but I liked those bits.

Bad points

- Everything else, really. The animation wasn't all that great, the mascots were the only ones featured as always and I found the repetitiveness of the 'Jenny orders Psybeam' footage really annoying. The battles weren't anything great, this was just a classic example of a filler.

Overall, a somewhat fun episode. Like I said, I only enjoyed the comedic moments since everything else was just crap. Meh, I guess that was good enough. ^^