• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beheeyem, Duosion and the Dream Thief (706)

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Seems to me that they're trying to give Meowth as much screentime as possible. BW045,46, and now 47 have all focused heavily on Meowth and we already know its also playing a large role in the Beartic episode. Meowth, being a pokemon, is the only member of Team Rocket that can be represented in merchandise. Makes me think this Meowth traveling with the group thing is going to be short lived. They seem to be trying to get a saga's worth of screentime out of the way with this "Meowth arc."

This episode was alright. About on level with the Purrloin episode. I hope pokemon like Beeheyem get a larger role somewhere down the line though.

I don't understand why after all this time. Do you realize how it would be if Meowth was without it's big mouth? Uh, boring as usual.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
This was actually kind of a funny filler I loved the joke where pikachu kept on using thunderbolt on meowth and when meowth fury swiped Leon for disturbing his cat nap.

Last edited:

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Meowth is certainly getting a lot of attention and I agree that Meowth won't last very long with the group

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Why does Beeheeyem sound like Fat Albert?

Also is it just me or is the thief voiced by some guy in Case Closed?

Cilan is kinda odd in this ep

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
You gotta wonder why Meowth is staying with Ash and his two minions.

He gets hurt more than when he travels with Jessie and James.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Who were the little train twins at the end?

SmartD

A good episode. Funny how Meowth keeps falling asleep when Ash and friends try to get out of the dream Beheeyem created. And the Subway Masters make an appearance at the end, their voices sound neat.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I want to know how Meowth got on the moon

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Dear lord that was a weird episode.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
This is officially the most wierdest Black and White episode, yet! XD Too hilarious to watch, and a very active episode. The creepy dream theif's voice reminded me a lot like Conway from DP, but much crazier.

And from what someone else said, Beheeyem did sound like Fat Albert a whole lot. I was familiarized by some voice but I couldn't think of who it was. But Fat Albert fits that spot nicely.

It was cool to see Emmet and Ingo in this episode as well, but it's good to see that they'll be getting into the plot soon.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Beeheeyem sounds like a Muppet. A MUPPET, for God's sake! That's not how a Pokemon should sound!