• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beheeyem, Duosion and the Dream Thief (706)

This episode wasn't all that great. I love how Officer Jenny has Dawn's voice, as mentioned above a few posts. I DID like it, though, when Officer Jenny broke into the Twerp's room. She looked really strange and I also really liked Duosion. I didn't like Leon or Beeheeyem.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Ah english dubs always have something we dislike about them with me its the voices I didn't mind Leon's voice much and I'm glad the dub kept his original name however, the episode wasn't much really just some basic filler with no character development as usual and 1 funny meowth scene that's it. Also when I heard the Ingo and Emmette's dub voices I thought I was going to die I mean come on for one Ingo shouldn't sound all ripped Emette was a little better. Overall 6/10.

Champion Jared 14

Wow, being trapped in a dream world, Solosis (mitosis?) and its Psywave using it to get out of a bad situation...This episode was cool...The moons, Beheeyem is still a weird pokemon to me, along with its pronounciation...

Leon was quite hilarious in my opinion, and Meowth was very interesting...I never expected him to join the main cast...like ever...this must be part of a bigger scheme...

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
They ruined Ingo and Emmet, they made the former sound like a macho pooper pounder, and they made the latter sound like a harmless policeman.
I wanted them to sound smoother than shea body butter, those focking trolls.

If I had to grade this episode on a scale of minus 1 to minus ten, I would give it a minus 11. Infinity, and all because they couldn't be arsed to bring back Mangina and JYB.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
They ruined Ingo and Emmet, they made the former sound like a macho pooper pounder, and they made the latter sound like a harmless policeman.
I wanted them to sound smoother than shea body butter, those focking trolls.

If I had to grade this episode on a scale of minus 1 to minus ten, I would give it a minus 11. Infinity, and all because they couldn't be arsed to bring back Mangina and JYB.

Money. Pokemon is not really a popular anime afterall

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Yes it is. Hence why it's been running for 14+ years.

What I mean is its non popular outside the general audience so they don't focus on if the dub is good or not or get big name VA for the major roles like multiple eps. Like Tatum was Tobias since he only talked in one ep. Unless there is a way for them to send lines via the internet which may be possible.

pokeaussie37

Just watched the ep now. Found the story very amusing haha. The Dream Thief was a loon, Meowth was funny and it was great how he mauled the guy in the end.

Didn't mind Emmet and Ingo either. At least now I know which one's which. :p More great buildup, just the Beartic ep left before the Subway now.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Money. Pokemon is not really a popular anime afterall

Pfft, they got Mangina for two CoTDs, and remember that through all the merchandise, games, anime, TCG and manga, Pokemon's a multi-billion dollar franchise even overseas from Japan. And yet, you say that they can't hire two decent VAs because it's just "not popular."

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Pfft, they got Mangina for two CoTDs, and remember that through all the merchandise, games, anime, TCG and manga, Pokemon's a multi-billion dollar franchise even overseas from Japan. And yet, you say that they can't hire two decent VAs because it's just "not popular."

Well since its more a kid anime they don't worry bout getting good va people like they would a teen series. They have been trying though

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Well since its more a kid anime they don't worry bout getting good va people like they would a teen series. They have been trying though

I know that, but kids have sensitive ears too. Today, my ears were brutally molested, and I will NOT stand for this heinous trolling!

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I know that, but kids have sensitive ears too. Today, my ears were brutally molested, and I will NOT stand for this heinous trolling!

Yes but the question is do kids care since they don't watch the subbed? Plus Emmet was voiced by Wayne Greyson Joey Wheeler. He is win.

Azureth

Where do they get these berries?

Everyone knows berries don't exist in Unova.

A Psychic crimes Officer Jenny? Why weren't there any back in Saffron City? I'm pretty sure Sabrina was violating human rights.

Why doesn't this nutjob just take a trip to Kanto and catch his own Pikachu? It can't be too hard for him. And he couldn't have possibly expected to ever find one in Unova.

The dream thing is getting repetitive.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I must say... Beheeyem's voice was probably the worst in BW so far. But i liked the Ep (though, the Japanese version is, as usual, much better). ^^

Also, Meowth was Epic in the end, lol~<3

pokeaussie37

I agree that Beheeyem sounded a bit strange. I must admit I was expecting its voice to be a bit deeper.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Where do they get these berries?

Everyone knows berries don't exist in Unova.

At the market? Like how people outside of Florida can buy coconuts there.