• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Believe It: The Naruto Fan Club!

What arc are you on in the Naruto storyline?

• Sai and Sasuke arc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twelve Guardian Ninja arc

• Hidan and Kakuzu arc

• Three-Tailed Beast arc

• Senjustu Training arc

• Total voters

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Acually he only said believe it when he was like 12 in the series when he became 13 when the third chunin exam started he stopped saying it. And ino stopped calling sakura billboard brow choji stopped eatind so much and shikamaru became less lazy.But shikamarus laziness was why I liked him so much!

Neko-Shao

Name all of youre naruto games and tell which one is your favorite.
Naruto Ninja Council:1-4
Naruto Ninja Destiny:1
Naruto Ultimate Ninja:1 and 3.
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2.
That about it. :3

Nidoprince

Wow, that's a lot compared to me. Anyway, if you meant to join, then you're denied. Your missing something in your post. If you didn't mean to join, then you have to join to post.

Yes, a ton has changed in Shippuden. Ino and Sakura are friends, Shikamaru doesn't say "What a drag" anymore, Naruto doesn't say "Believe it!" anymore, Saskue
left,
the 3rd Hokage
died,
Chogi lost weight, and pretty much everyone got a new fashion.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Chogi lost weight, and pretty much everyone got a new fashion.

Choji didnt lose weight! Naruto even said he got bigger in manga number 34 or something.Oh and just to add something do Ino and Gaara acually like each other because theres groups like
Shika+temari,Naruto+sakura?,Sai and Ino!,and some other ones.

Last edited:

Nidoprince

OK fine, he's the same weight as usual. Just give me 2 images of part 1 Chogi and Shippuden Chogi. Besides, if he did gain weight he didn't even gain that much weight because he's GROWING.

Also...Rule number 1 of shipping: You can pair up ANYBODY as long as they would seem to "Click". They don't even have to meet and it could be a really popular ship.

Autumn Pachirisu

Lover of fire
No, Choji is always with a J. Otherwise, it would be the other pronunciation of the letter G, like in "great."
On the topic of Choji, I was nearly always a fan of him. At first I didn't like him much, but now he kind of comes across to me as cute.
Also, something I always found odd about the Shikamaru and Temari pairing. It makes a little sense to me, but it had always been somewhat off to me because Temari's three years older than Shikamaru is.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Also, something I always found odd about the Shikamaru and Temari pairing. It makes a little sense to me, but it had always been somewhat off to me because Temari's three years older than Shikamaru is.

Yeah I dont know why shes so old compared to everyone else.She should be one of the strongest out of the weaker genin and in shippuden shes already 18. But I don't like temari after what she did to tenten that must have hurt.

Last edited:

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
"Believe it!!"

Sweet Naruto club love this anime!
May I join? I have a bunch of banners and am up to date with both manga and anime and I love talking about this show.
I like naruto because of all the character development. There are so many characters to like. The story really gets good and it's my first true anime and now I'm hooked on anime because of this show.

Last edited:

Nidoprince

Here's proof that Chogi didn't gain that much weight for growing: http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt322/Pokesme12/Untitled.jpg Because Ryo's first picture didn't turn out.

I always pictured TemarixShikamaru to work out, actually. But I've always wondered if HinataxNaruto makes more since than SakuraxNaruto, or vice versa. What do you guys think?

Your missing one thing in your post, spongeaud. Everything else is fine though.

Mimori Kiryu

I guess I'll join this club. Naruto has always been something I've enjoyed watching and reading, even though I consider it a guilty pleasure more than anything. My favorte character is easily Neji Hyuuga. I love his personality and his attack style.

I don't collect the DVDs of the first season, but I am buying the Shippuuden DVDs as they come out. I just prefer the characters when they're older.

I definitely couldn't stand when Naruto said believe it during the first half of the first series. It was a good translation of the original 'Dattebayo' but it was really unnecessary. I'm glad they took it out perminately.

Nidoprince

Mimori, you're accepted! I think everyone agrees on Neji having cool jutsu, including me. I like Shippuden better than part one as well. It doesn't have as many fillers. I guess they needed a catchphrase for the show temporarily, like Gotta Catch 'em all! for Pokemon.

@Ryo: 1) Do I complain when you mess up one letter in a word? Exactly. I'm just used to saying Chogi until I realized now it was with a J.
2) Oh, you mean the picture that you posted?

Mimori Kiryu

Neji's just awesome. He's always been my favorite character. I never really obsessed over Sasuke like most fangirls. I do like Sasuke but only his young self. He's annoying in Shippuuden because he just lost his mind or something. At least Neji stays constant.

Speaking of Neji, that reminds me of shippings. My favorites are: SasuSaku (Yes, I still like this pairing so get over it), NaruSaku (I would love for this to actually happen but even if Sakura really did love Naruto, I don't think she would believe him.), ShikaTema (So cute~ I absolutely love it. This is my OTP.), InoChoji (I just recently started liking this one.), KarinSuigetsu (Its just so cute~), and finally I love for purely crack SasuNaru. <3

I'll have to see how many Naruto games I have. I can't remember.

Autumn Pachirisu

Lover of fire
Speaking of Neji, that reminds me of shippings. My favorites are: SasuSaku (Yes, I still like this pairing so get over it)

I'm not fond of those shortened names but I'm agreeing with this one. Did you see the newer ending...? I find it weird that it does that lights thing in original series ending 12 and Shippuden ending 12...

Also, agreeing with your previous post. Except... I don't know why I love Neji, I just do.

Also, I haven't been looking at the linked-to pictures, so I have no idea what's going on .~ Except for, I thought something similar. The only difference was, I didn't think that Choji was spelled with a G instead of a J; I thought Jirobo was. XD I only remembered, though, because I was looking through all my images about a year ago, and came across one that read something like "Girobo" instead of "Jirobo." I almost laughed my head off at that...

Lucidia

Per.TableOfElephants
I'm joining, Believe It! (ugh, that catchphrase died a long time ago -.-)
Can't the fake Naruto try a little harder?

Anyway, I've been watching Naruto for... a while now. The first episode I saw on TV was 106 if I remember correctly, and then I didn't miss a beat. Now Shippuuden's on. Only 100 weeks until Shippuuden 118 comes on.... :p It's pretty much been an obsession since fifth grade, but I don't really know what got me into it. I think I was interested when I watched episode 107, as I hadn't seen much anything else and was wondering what was going on with the black-haired guy in the hospital. I haven't really lost interest since then, maybe because of all the plot twists. Every time you think something's over, another thing starts.

Oh, and Tayuya rules :3 She's only my second favorite character though.

Last edited:

Nidoprince

Everything's fine except you are missing one tiny detail. Read the rules again.

@MK: I never saw Suigetsu x Karin until now because I was too distracted by Sasuke x Karin.

@AP: If you were wondering, the whole thing started because I said "Choji lost weight!" and Ryo said "No he didn't!" Then the pictures he gave were proof that he didn't, and I gave a pic with proof that he did. Then I was saying it wrong so he got on me for that :p

Mimori Kiryu

@Nido: Suigetsu x Karin is the only ship I can tolerate with Karin because she's basically what Sakura would've turned into had she not stopped like Sasuke. :/

As for Naruto video games:

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2
Ultimate Ninja 4: Naruto Shippuuden
Naruto: Clash of the Ninja
Naruto: Ninja Destiny
Naruto: The Broken Bond

My favorite's probably The Broken Bond. =3

Nidoprince

Actually, she'd be worse than her. Seeing when she was a littler kid she was almost exactly like Karin. "Sasuke's so cool *Blush*" "He can do anything *Blush*" "I knew he could do it *Blush*" Sound familiar?

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
Hey, least Sakura isn't like that anymore. I'm starting to see her liking Naruto more now due to them spending more time together on missions. Specially when he entered 4 tails mode. She actually cried over him, hence the ep title, "Sakura's Tears".