• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Believe It: The Naruto Fan Club!

What arc are you on in the Naruto storyline?

• Sai and Sasuke arc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twelve Guardian Ninja arc

• Hidan and Kakuzu arc

• Three-Tailed Beast arc

• Senjustu Training arc

• Total voters

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Konan's flashback thing was interesting.

I can totally believe Jiraiya would make them wear those ridiculous costumes. xD
That was a actually a decent idea, with the status tag things.

It was a bit heart-warming to seeing the memories of when they were growing up.
I just lawled at the gray-scale rainbow again. xD
At least it'll be the right colors in the anime.

I like Madara's new mask.
But the bottom two tomoes look too low for him to see through.
His war fan (as it's called on the Naruwiki) is odd.
I wonder if it can do anything special.

No Naruto manga for a week now, but this Bench sounds interest.
I'm actually looking forward to it. :)

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wow, the Naruto manga is already at chapter 511 eh? Seems like just yesterday we were at 500. Anyway, I don't know where the anime is at currently so someone may have to fill me in; I should probably start watching it again if it's any good.

Anyway, last week's chapter was pretty uninteresting if you ask me. Yeah we get some more backstory to Konan and her life during the time of Jiraiya and the Amegakure Orphans but that's kind of all we got before Konan died in the water. The last part with Madara and Kabuto and there conversation was interesting though and I like Madara's new mask. Looks like Zetsu also received Kisame's scroll. Things are building up quite nicely haha, I just hate these weekly breaks :s

darklord18

um hope it ok to post but may I join

I like naruto, Believe it! I watch the episode but i have a blood and guts phobia so I tend to avoid fight that have a lot of it

fave are, Sasuke vs Naruto (forgot what it call)

Fav character young sasuke, seem more focus character in the series, Hininta, like her crush on Naruro in the filler saga.

Least like: new Sasuke, just don't like his personality.

fave Justus: Kirin or chidori related justus

hope that enough

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Hey darklord18, long time no see! ;p

Glad to see you joining the Naruto fan club.
Kind of an odd phobia to have when you watch Naruto, but I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard to work around.
I like the younger Sasuke better than how he is now.
Orochimaru just really corrupted him and ruin what could have been a great Shinobi.
Hinata is my favorite female character too. ;p

Last edited:

Lorde

I thought the club had died, otherwise I would've posted sooner. Well there's been a bit of stuff going on in the Naruto universe. I haven't kept up with the anime but I hear it's gotten pretty far recently which is a blessing and a curse at the same time. I've been sticking to the manga as usual, but I believe it's losing it's touch and I'm starting to distance myself from that as well. Here's why:

Kishi's fascination with a certain part of the male body is starting to get old, fast. The recent chapters are nothing but crude gags over and over again and not much action, which is what I liked about Naruto before but seems to be slipping through the cracks these days.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Wow, big chapter...
Wow, this chapter even starts off big...The Tsuchikage is doing a Superman with the giant island turtle!
That make me think that the jutsu he's using might having something to do with gravity, even though he was complaining like it was heavy.

The cover page was pretty darn cool. =D

I know Bee was kind of just trying to distract Naruto, but that chakra gripping training was kind of a cool idea.

I lawled at the Hidden Mist village translation. :p
Hopefully they'll the correct it sometime soon.

Shinobi is kind of neat. I wonder if they still wear their village headbands somewhere else.

Then we see that Kabuto used his necromancer jutsu on like every dead person and their grandma in the series. Here, I'll try to list off as many as I can... (from left to right)
Nagato, Kakuzu, Deidara, Sasori, Itachi
Han, Utakata, Yugito Nii, Fū, Yagura, Roshi
Some kage, a Raikage, some kage
someone, Hizashi (Neji's dad), Dan? (Tsunade's former lover), Asuma
Hanzo, Ganny Chiyo, Kimimaro
Haku, Zabuza, some guy, someone

But I'm still wonder who that corpse was that surprised Madara, when Kabuto showed him the zombie akatsuki earlier.

That panel with Yamato half deep in the Hashirama tree looked wrong. xD

Next to that panel, looks like the modded Zetsu clones are done.
I'm thinking that Zetsu was created as an experiment using Hashirama's DNA.

And so the war will soon begin. This will be pretty epic. Probably on par with the Whitebeard War of One Piece. >.<

Last edited:

Lorde

Oh I forgot to welcome darklord18 into the club. Sorry about that; welcome to the Naruto club darklord18! This place isn't very active anymore but it's still fun to talk about Naruto related stuff here. Anyway, there's been a lot of cool stuff going on in the manga in the current arc and I'm liking what I'm seeing.

The chapter was quite eventful and it didn't feel too rushed. We got to see everyone in their battle uniforms but there are some things I still don't understand. First off, the world map. Why is the Hidden Mist Village right next to the Hidden Cloud Village? I thought the Hidden Mist was on an island at sea. Also, it looks like only 6 Jinchuriki were revived and not 7. Only three Kage seemed to have been revived as well so that's good. Yagura was the former Mizukage but he was revived as a Jinchuriki and the Hokage cannot be revived because their souls don't exist apparently. I noticed that it looked like Dan was among the revived ninja. Oh Tsunade will be mad...

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
The chapter was quite eventful and it didn't feel too rushed. We got to see everyone in their battle uniforms but there are some things I still don't understand. First off, the world map. Why is the Hidden Mist Village right next to the Hidden Cloud Village? I thought the Hidden Mist was on an island at sea. Also, it looks like only 6 Jinchuriki were revived and not 7. Only three Kage seemed to have been revived as well so that's good. Yagura was the former Mizukage but he was revived as a Jinchuriki and the Hokage cannot be revived because their souls don't exist apparently. I noticed that it looked like Dan was among the revived ninja. Oh Tsunade will be mad...
[spoil]About the map...I don't think that's the Hidden Mist village of the Land of Water. I think it's a different village with a similar name. Or maybe Kishimoto just moved the Hidden Mist village to that spot. xD

About the Hosts(Jinchuriki)...That's because Gaara isn't dead. ;p

About the Kages...I'm kind of surprised he didn't revive more, or ones that we knew. And it's made me think about how maybe when Orochimaru tried to revive the 4th hokage before, it was a mistake or Kishimoto hadn't planned that the 4th hokage used the Dead Demon Consuming Seal.[/spoil]

Lorde

[spoil]About the map...I don't think that's the Hidden Mist village of the Land of Water. I think it's a different village with a similar name. Or maybe Kishimoto just moved the Hidden Mist village to that spot. xD

About the Hosts(Jinchuriki)...That's because Gaara isn't dead. ;p

About the Kages...I'm kind of surprised he didn't revive more, or ones that we knew. And it's made me think about how maybe when Orochimaru tried to revive the 4th hokage before, it was a mistake or Kishimoto hadn't planned that the 4th hokage used the Dead Demon Consuming Seal.[/spoil]

Now, see here young man:

I thought that might be the case; another village with a name similar to the one in the Land of Water. Maybe the translating team messed up and it should have been the Hidden Fog Village?

As for the Jinchuriki; I was thinking that Kishi would still revive the previous host of the Ichibi, just to have a full set of seven Jinchuriki fighting against the Allied Shinobi Forces haha.

As for the Kage; I'm glad that the others aren't going to be appearing from the look of it. I would hate for all of the Kage from the past to get involved since that would just be overkill. There are too many villains already ;)

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Now, see here young man:

As for the Jinchuriki; I was thinking that Kishi would still revive the previous host of the Ichibi, just to have a full set of seven Jinchuriki fighting against the Allied Shinobi Forces haha.
[spoil]Hmm, I don't think we've seen the previous hosts of Shukaku before.[/spoil]

I think is my favorite of the current fillers so far.
Double-handle kunai and 1,000 blade shuriken just made me lawl.
Cool actions scenes. I like how Tenten trumped those traps.
I would have liked it better if those ninja guys were from an actual village.
Jidanda was ridiculous! But they way Tenten adapted to it so fast was great.
I would love for a shippuden follow up episode to this one!