• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Believe It: The Naruto Fan Club!

What arc are you on in the Naruto storyline?

• Sai and Sasuke arc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twelve Guardian Ninja arc

• Hidan and Kakuzu arc

• Three-Tailed Beast arc

• Senjustu Training arc

• Total voters

GalladeX

What is you favorite kekkei genkai?
Probably the Iron Sand. It's used by my favorite character, Sasori.
It's effects are based on magnetism. It's also cool that -not intending to bash- it isn't an eye-based Kekki Genkai, as many of the common favourites are.

Mimori Kiryu

What's your favorite Kekkei Genkai?

Easily the Byakugan. I love its ability to see far distances in every direction and how it can block the usage of chakra. <3 And okay, I like it because Neji has it too. XD

Autumn Pachirisu

Lover of fire

Easily the Byakugan. I love its ability to see far distances in every direction and how it can block the usage of chakra. <3 And okay, I like it because Neji has it too. XD

Ditto.

I also liked the Kaguya's Kekkei Genkai, although I'm biased towards that as well... my sister's favorite is Kimimaro, and it's just a twin thing. xD
But excluding my bias towards those two, my favorite one would be... uh, I think it would still be the Byakugan.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Im just going to add to mine but I also like the man-beast thing that kiba has is awesome I don't know if its a Genkai but I still like it.

Lucidia

Per.TableOfElephants
I also liked the Kaguya's Kekkei Genkai, although I'm biased towards that as well... my sister's favorite is Kimimaro, and it's just a twin thing. xD
But excluding my bias towards those two, my favorite one would be... uh, I think it would still be the Byakugan.

Yes. And I'm your sister, so it's kind of obvious ;) Other than that, though... *thinks through*... Probably the Inuzuka's semi-kekkei-genkai. They get puppies :3

As for my favorite village, it's probably gotta be the sound. Four of my favorite characters are from it: Kimimaro, Tayuya, Kin, and the less-connected-to-the-actual-village Isaribi. On the other hand, though, it has Kabuto.

Mimori Kiryu

I have something else that isn't really a topic but I guess it could be.

Do you prefer the Japanese or English version of the Naruto anime series? And who are your favorite voice actors?

Even though I first watched Naruto in Japanese (I was a bad girl; I watched fansubs...) I still prefer the English version. It's well done and the actors/actresses really do love their roles. My favorite voice actor for the English is probably Yuri Lowenthal (Sasuke) mainly because he's just sooo good at it. I am also in love with Johnny Yong Bosch as the real Sasori. <3 It just makes me happy that he sounds like Lelouch from Code Geass. :D As for Japanese...I really like them all. Hahaha. I don't really have "favorites" in Japanese, since they all sound the same to me.

robincool98

I am Iron Man!

Hmm...This is hard...
I think the Mangekyō Sharingan and the Kaguya Clan's Shikotsumyaku, mainly because they are cool if I used them.

GalladeX

Do you prefer the Japanese or English version of the Naruto anime series? And who are your favorite voice actors?
I like the English Version, as that's what I was exposed to first.
My favourite voice actors are Kankuro (Michael Lindsday), Sasuke (Yuri Lowenthal, Sasori (Johnny Young Bosch), and Temari (Tara Platt)

ryodragonite

Aura Fist

I kind of like the japanese version since they dont edit out every thing.
And my favorite voice actor would be orochimaru(steven blum) because he also does some other voices for people in the series.Oh and gallade I think sasukes voice actor is Ben tennison from ben 10 alien force too.

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
"Believe it!!"

Sweet Naruto club love this anime!
May I join? I have a bunch of banners and am up to date with both manga and anime and I love talking about this show.
I like naruto because of all the character development. There are so many characters to like. The story really gets good and it's my first true anime and now I'm hooked on anime because of this show.

Sorry may I join now?

Nidoprince

Lucidia and spongeaud are now accepted everybody. They've edited their first posts.

Japanese. English voice actors are worse than the Japanese IMO. My favorite Japanese voice is Deidara's, and my favorite English voice is Gaara's.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Japanese. English voice actors are worse than the Japanese IMO. My favorite Japanese voice is Deidara's, and my favorite English voice is Gaara's.

I love deidaras voice too! WhenI first heard him on ultimate ninja 4 I thought he was Sasuke. Oh and I hate how in the english shippuden he doesnt say hmmmm? I always thought that was funny.

GalladeX

Lucidia and spongeaud are now accepted everybody. They've edited their first posts.

I was actually sort of iffy about Gaara's voice. I knew he was quiet, but his voice seemds kind of...I dunno, whispy? It also seems that it seems a bit more deep than it should be, so it doesn't fit as much for me.
But that's just me.

Nidoprince

Gaara's English voice isn't that great, but it has more character than the Japanese voice. The Japanese voice is just kind of your average male voice. And unordinary characters need unordinary voices.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Too difficult to answer, I like them all basically.

Sharingan is always good since it's the first Kekkei Genkai shown.

Hyouton is cool though I wish other characters had it. Mokuton is pretty strong too. I also like these:

-Mizukage's Lava and Boil release
-Darui's Storm release
-Tsuchikage's Dust release

Mimori Kiryu

Liam O'Brien is awesome as Gaara. It's definitely not his natural voice (listen to Lloyd Asplund from Code Geass). I thought it was perfect. As for Deidara (Roger Craig Smith), he does do the 'hmmm' thing. It might be cut out on the Disney XD version, but it's definitely there on the DVDs (which is what I watch) and I've heard it.

Autumn Pachirisu

Lover of fire
I'm not sure whether I like the Japanese or English versions of Naruto better. XD I've watched both and formed equal opinions on each, but if I had to choose, I would say Japanese almost solely because I like Zetsu's voice better...

Also, it's only another 28 hours until January 26th here, which is when the first Shippuden box set comes out. :D I've already collected a few from the original series, but I'm excited to get the Shippuden one as soon as possible so I don't have to download all the Shippuden episodes on iTunes.

Lucidia

Per.TableOfElephants
I can't choose between Japanese and English... I like the newest English ones because it's exciting to find out how they've been translated, but after you see them once it really depends on the wording as to which episodes are better... if that makes sense. Or maybe I just like someone's voice better in one version.

When I saw that GalladeX mentioned Gaara was quiet, my first thought was "Guess who else is quiet?" But that only works on my sister. And it's not even a real question |D

As for the voice actors, I have absolutely NO idea who voices who, or even the names of the actors, so I can't really respond to that question xP

Mimori Kiryu

^I'm just a voice actor nut and I was wondering if anyone else was too. xD

As for the translating, I'm loving Shippuuden. It's been dubbed far better than the original series. Well, I'm talking about the DVDs. The cut version on Disney XD just makes me laugh. Anyone else think the cuts are absolutely ridiculous?

Nidoprince

I can't compare the episodes on Disney XD to the ones subbed because I can't remember those episodes. Problem with the Disney XD voices: EVERYBODY'S THE SAME!!! My gosh, after a few years you'd think your voice would go lower, but no.