• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Belleshipping - Drew & Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Blah..someone should draw Dawn in a Belle dress and Drew in the Beast clothing. XD -shot-

Absolutely. Except they're both too pretty...it's practically a yuri ship. XD

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Oooh really? *sparkles*

Why not?

And you're right, Whiscash....it's yuri already!XD

;006;

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Mm, sure...but I'll do it on Paint because I have no scanner..(weeps)

;006;

swampert55

I am an Advanceshipper. I support belleshipping because it is the most logical way to counter contestshipping.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Of course!:D

I hope I'll finish it early....^^

Welcome to the thread, swampert55!(BTW, please don't bash some of the ships you don't like here, kay? It's a little....offending to the other Contestshippers here.)

;006;

Whiscash

Professional catfish
I am an Advanceshipper. I support belleshipping because it is the most logical way to counter contestshipping.

Well that's...one reason to support a ship o_O

I'm pretty much a Dawn x everyone and Drew x everyone shipper, but I still love this pairing...One of the few animé-only het ships I like in fact. XD I like Waterflowershipping too...

*also awaits drawing*

swampert55

Well i've given this theory some thought, and i think that if Drew and Dawn actually met, this would be very plausible.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Verily. I agree...but May would intervene. Ne?

;006;

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
And May would be jealous and try to ruin every moment that Dawn and Drew have together. XD

Exactly! I dunno, she'll be jealous, then like...have a catfight with Dawn and stuff.

;006;

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Yes, is true. :D

;006;

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
I'm pretty much a Dawn x everyone and Drew x everyone shipper

practicaly the same thing. I find each ship with those two either cute, or plausible, or just sweet :)

Ikari, Waterflower, Belle, no matter how weird or implausible it might sound, they look great in relationships. I think these two characters are a shipping author's dream :)

well, nice to see this going it's way, not fading into oblivion :D

CuteDrew667

Boo Darlin <3
You know what Wiscash I have the same point of view. I love Contestshipping of course and Belleshipping, but I also don't mind Pearl/Ikari/Penguin or Waterflower/Respect (^^)/Drew/Soari. I just can't stand Drew/Wakana or Drew/Harley

anyways, I have done a Drew n Dawn vid that is slightly shippy lol. It is a comedy vid but it is both of them so hey

Belleshipping

I hope you like it anyone that watches.; the credit video is incredibly love dovie from Drew's point of view to Always by Bon Jovi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.