• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Belleshipping (Drew x Dawn) general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
yess! It's backk!!

Belleshipping~!

It's Drew/Shuu x Dawn/Hikari, and you know you love it! :D

Rules~!

1. The usual. No bashing, one-liners, 1337, chatspeak, other spammy such things.
2. Follow all serebii rules and shipping rules.
3. When posting fan-art/fan-fiction, don't forget to give credit to whoever made/wrote it.
4. Have fun!

Fan Creations~!

FanFiction:

Making a Move
by riolulu [K+]

FanArt:

~♥~ by lilineko

~♥~ by ~Dohko-1

~♥~ by ~Endless-Summer181

~♥~ by ~Endless-Summer181

Members~!

Owner: riolulu
Co-Owner:

others:

darklord18
MyCurrentObsession
shadow_shipper
Gazmof
Kiori
midnightjewelz
lectric42
Amulet Dawn

Used Topics~!

Why do you support belleshipping?

What would they give each other for valentine's day?

Why do you think Drew would be interested in Dawn ? And vice-versa.

Who would want the other more ?

That's it!~!

go ahead and answer the basic topic of:

have funnn~!

~riolulu

Last edited:

darklord18

I don't know why but I starting to like this shipping so I join.

I just find them being ok with each other and I can see Drew being a mentor to Dawn on how to do contest and t think they look good together.

Ooh, Belleshipping! I love it!

Why do you support Belleshipping?
At first, I unintentionally fell in love with this pairing because they looked good together and their personalities might have went well together. Then I actually started thinking about it. Drew, for the most part, is cool and collected, while still sort of nice in the long run (he was a snob in the beginning, which would've turned Dawn off, but he got way better, thankfully, and still managed to keep his 'tude in the process, just toning it down a notch), and Dawn's admiration for many other people who have this trait (like Zoey, who never loses her cool and acts like a mentor to Dawn) proves she'd definately like Drew in some way. Dawn is sweet and nice, and not so likely to flare up at anything he'd say because she wants him to like her (especially knowing he's a friend of May, who she also admires). She's also persistant. Eventually, she'd get under his skin and the two would become friends. And from there... well, I don't know... they just don't quite seem like the type of people who'd stay just friends, if that makes any sense. But yeah, I actually think this pairing would have a good chance if they ever met. That's why I love it. It's got potential and isn't total crack. ;)

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
BelleShiping. My first Dawn ship, and it's still awesome :D

The idea of Elite Coordinator-ism ^^
See at the time when AG ended and Sinnoh started, Dawn was this beautiful, young, aspiring coordinator with a mother who was herself a fameous coordinator.
Drew is...Drew.
Respected and talented coordinator, he has a huge fanbase and a few years of coordinating behind him.
And I sadi to myself, what if these two met ?

Besides the total hotness of class and elegance these two have, it could develop into a solid relationship based on Dawn really idolising him, and him helping her out on a daily basis :)

So yeah, I support it because it's a nevermetship, therefore it offers endless possibilities for fanfiction ^^
And because I aprreciate them as characters ;)

some fanart
by lilineko.deviantart.com
(go check her page out, she has some amazing new pics.)

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Thank you all for posting!! I'll add you guys to the first post. :3

and thank you shadow_shipper for posting that fan-art! I will add that to the first post aswell!

&&New topic:

the classic.

~riolulu

Before I go into the topic, I found some fanart, as well!
Dawn and....Drew?? by ~Dohko-1.
Belle- Which Flower... and Belleshipping by ~Endless-Summer181.

I wish I could draw this good...

Drew would give... flowers, for one. Lots and lots of flowers. Not sure what kind, but I've heard orange blossoms are supposed to symbolize love or something romantic like that (he can give her anything but roses, as he gives those to May, and we don't want him repeating flowers for women, now do we?). He might give Dawn some of those little candy hearts with sayings like Be Mine or My Sweetheart.

Dawn would give Drew a box of chocolate, maybe some kisses *cough* CHOCOLATE kisses, I mean, *giggle* and then they'd probably go out to some fancy restaurant for dinner, cause they're both classy like that. :)

shadow_shipper

...indeed...

I see a pattern here :D
Is the next topic going to be which song fits them ?...

Anyway, Drew would give her a necklace. Something classy, fancy, but not something that stands out too much.
Like a necklace with a diamond Piplup at the end of it...or something. xD

And Dawn would give him. Chocolate, yes, I agree ^^
It's the standard gift girls give for V-Day, so why not ? I can see her sending him a boy of chocolates :p

nice fanart, I like the ones by Endless Summer :x

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Before I go into the topic, I found some fanart, as well!
Dawn and....Drew?? by ~Dohko-1.
Belle- Which Flower... and Belleshipping by ~Endless-Summer181.

thank you for the fan-art!! It is being added to the first page.

Dawn would give Drew a box of chocolate, maybe some kisses *cough* CHOCOLATE kisses, I mean, *giggle* and then they'd probably go out to some fancy restaurant for dinner, cause they're both classy like that. :)

yes, you're right, they are both classy like that. I can see them both wanting to go out to dinner.

Is the next topic going to be which song fits them ?...

hehehe it can be if you want it to be. :-D

oh, and if any of you have good ideas for the first post...please share. It looks kinda bland, don't ya think? Maybe if someone has fics that they'd like to post or something....? anyone? I would like your inputs. c:

~riolulu

ChloboShoka

Writer
Lovely fan-art so far, I'm still loving Lili's piece.

Why do you support Belleshipping

Yep, I love belleshipping because I liked the idea of Drew x Dawn something just worked for me. I imagined that it would be a fun ship; Drew being close to May; Dawn being fan-girly. Drew giving Dawn roses too; I imagined that there would be tension, fun, flirting, ons and offs all over the place. It's still a never-met ship, so the thoughts and theories are fun.

A nice shipping name too, belle = beauty and Drew and Dawn are two pretty characters. XD

Gazmof

Zephyr Trainer

I don't support it, but I do think it's cute, and that's pretty much the same thing, right? :D

I'd never really considered the possibility of these two getting together until I quite literally stumbled upon it during one of my fanfictions. The idea of them together is very intriguing, though I think they would be pretty dysfunctional (Dawn would probably get on Drew's nerves a lot of the time, in my view).

Having said that, though, I do think that they would have a very good chemistry. Whether it would be long-lasting I'm not so sure, but there's an undeniable spark when you imagine the two of them together. As mentioned previously, I think Belleshipping is a very appropriate name for the two of them, and I'd definitely like to see them meet up during the course of the anime just to see how their initial meeting would go (Dawn would probably fangirl him though).

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
I so so so so so suck fail at posting things at my favorite shipping's threads. ;O;

I think I started supporting this ever since the time I got into a convo with Jo-Jo. I can even remember the first discussions occurred at like my local library / college computer lab. ;x Somehow, I have this "KYAAAAAAAA" moments for Shuu/Hikari/Haruka triangle. Maybe those fanarts who dressed Haruka in Hikari's outfit helped me out too. ;P I think I started drafting some fanarts for Shuu/Hikari as to make Haruka look jealous. A weird starting point, but regardless, I still fell in love with the ship. And that's all that matters. <<;;; *RUNS* Sorry, but I think this is one of my most innocent ships that I can't let go of. Yes, I do mean innocent, for obvious reasons CS.

I was planning to answer this topic later, but . . . I just came up with an answer. xP Somehow, I'm thinking a blanket. ;o; Ionno. >>;; I thought it'd be sweet if they have some hot cocoa or something in a hotel and cuddle with each other with a blanket wrap around the other. Probably whispering some sweet talks is a definite <3333333 too.

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
wow...you seem hyper about this Kiori ^^'

And Gaz' I share the idea of them being a dysfunctionnal couple at the beginning *nods*
Since Dawn would pretty clearly fangirl over him (a lot) this could annoy Drew (a lot) to some extent, and they might not get off on the right foot...
But maybe just seing each other often and being together would be the best therapy, idk. They'd get along pretty well pretty soon ^^

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Shadow, I am. XD I love this ship so much. Though, my points of view for this couple seem to be different. :x I didn't think their relationship would be dysfunctional at first honestly. ^^; Especially the fact that Shuu's character is so . . . much like a helpful mentor instead of an egoistical jerk right now.

Maybe I'm thinking a bit OC, but given that Hikari's character is so outgoing and cheerful, I keep imagining her dragging Shuu around and he's like "Damnit. Let me go already!" but can't help but to follow her. XD

Since I love how they seem so matching when you put them right next to each other, I want Shuu to dress up for a Sinnoh's contest. X33 A double performance with Hikari would be a ++ too.

By the way, I looooooove the fanarts! <33333 Forgot to mention that. It's so hard to find a fanart via JP sites. ;~; I do wonder if any of the JP artists actually support this ship. >>;; They probably don't. ='(

Last edited:

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
Especially the fact that Shuu's character is so . . . much like a helpful mentor instead of an egoistical jerk right now.

Surely, but I think he'd like to tease her a lot, and maybe that would get on her nerves as well ?

I keep imagining her dragging Shuu around and he's like "Damnit. Let me go already!" but can't help but to follow her. XD

lol, shopping spree with his money...yeah, I can see that ^^

Since I love how seem so matching when you put them right next to each other, I want Shuu to dress up for a Sinnoh's contest. X33

Wow, I kind of fear what Drew would look like in a costume for the contests there :/
I don't know what could fit him...anyway...new topic idea

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Oooh! His teasing and her flustered face would look incredibly kyyuuuuute. <3333333

I kind of thought that Shuu would look so good in practically any outfit except outfits that are too frilly and stuff. Wait, I just imagined him in an outfit that Shinichi Chiaki from Nodame Cantabile had to wear when Nodame performed at a Castle and dressed up as Mozart. XDD That would look really cute! 'Course, he'd have that expression of his face that'll say "Get me out of this outfit NOW."

I think Hikari would be the first to take interest in Shuu. She'd be looking up to him coz he's one of the pros in the Pokemon Contests. Then after practically pulling him everywhere, Ionno, maybe he just fell for her - like a magnet. That's my ideal way of them getting together, but yeah. XD

ChloboShoka

Writer
Indeed Kiori, an innocent ship it is. It's nice seeing ya go all hyper on this ship. XDD YAY! *shot*

I think Drew would be interesting in Dawn because apart from her looks, well maybe her looks, but I'm kinda with Kiori on Dawn being interesting in her first. Like be all fan-girly and sweet to him, which might flatter Drew. And Drew might also be interested about her if she's Johanna's daughter. He might be honored to see her mum and I'm sure that Johanna would approve of Drew if he and Dawn ever dated.

Roses are defiantly on the list on Drew's side and maybe a new dress or something that would hello for their contests.

Maybe some chocolates and a romantic dinner for two. And in my sweetly twisted imagination lots of hugs and kisses.

what about Dawn? Well I'm thinking man's aftershave for some reason. XD Coz it smells lovely

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
ROFLMAO. Crazy idea popped into my mind.

If Shuu were to meet Hikari's mom, I think there would be like a very awkward atmostphere. If she's going to turn into one of those moms we saw back in Hoenn and fangirls Shuu, he'd be like "uhmm...." Though, I'd also love if it she happens to have a split personality and be like "Are you Hikari's boyfriend?" with a devilish look and started interrogating him. It creates drama ftw. :D And in the midst of all that drama, what if Hikari was oblivious to it all? If she doesn't, then they can try eloping to convince her mom.

Why do you think Drew would be interested in Dawn? And vice-versa.
Hmm... I'll have to jump on the bandwagon here and say that it would start with Dawn liking him. She'd admire him from the start because he's not only a top coordinator, but also a friend of May's, whom she greatly looks up to (and he's more fashion-conscious, like her). She'd act really sweet around him and always try to look her best. He'd notice the attention and pretend he didn't, because he probably wasn't looking for that kind of attention from her just yet. But her constant flattery and persistance will eventually get to him, and he'll find himself falling for her. The funny part is, Dawn didn't originally like him that way, either. She wanted his friendship and respect, and maybe for him to be a mentor to her, like Zoey. But of course, during her pursuit of these things from him, her goal would end up changing into gaining his heart and love, instead... *squeals*

*blush* I sound like such a fangirl... Oh well! (It's more fun this way) :D

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
ROFLMAO. Crazy idea popped into my mind.

If Shuu were to meet Hikari's mom, I think there would be like a very awkward atmostphere. If she's going to turn into one of those moms we saw back in Hoenn and fangirls Shuu, he'd be like "uhmm...." Though, I'd also love if it she happens to have a split personality and be like "Are you Hikari's boyfriend?" with a devilish look and started interrogating him. It creates drama ftw. :D

MILF XD

So much for split personality ^^
Wow...meeting her mom, yeah I imagine a ton of respect on Drew's side. Rly.

I like that scenario Obsession =)
It could be what's most likely to happen ;)

I think it should build, like any good romance should, and make them start by tension betwenn them, to trust and love.
Because their personalities really don't seem like they'd get along perfectly from the beginning. But...why not let her be a magnet xD

Status
Not open for further replies.