• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ben 10 Alien Force season 2

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
I'm not that loyal to the show, but I o like it
Why can't Ben transform into old aliens?Was this already stated on the show?

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
I imagine one or two of the original ten might be reunlocked to make it more exciting to see Ben use them again.

Rave

Banned
So, anyone by any chance catch the Alien X episode that ended the season? And hopefully a preview of next season?

The whole Alien X thing was pretty creative, as to how its used.

Personally, I think this season was pretty lousy at first, but got better later, I'm just hoping season 2 delivers alot better than the last season. Seeing that in some interviews, they said that there's gonna be some more things revealed this season.

I'd really like to see some old villains from the previous series, like Vilgax make a comeback.

Kazuki Mirai

Dang. That's the biggest drawback I ever seen. Vilgax won't probably even enjoy using Alien X despite its godly powers as he wouldn't be able to stand arguing with two godly beings. XD;

Plus Ben's trapped in that form for almost the rest of the episode. So much for the original description which says that it's so powerful that the time he can stay in the form is short.

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
So Alien X succeeded in transforming into Swampfire. That sure was worth a month of advertising. Although the end of the Earth is a plot already used far too much in this series, at least it introduced new characters (*coughBeastboyisnotnew*) and Kevin became something other than a useless slab! I'm disappointed that Alien X ended up so powerful, with the power to revive Max, it's guaranteed no virtual action now.

"We're done here."
"No we're not."

It was pleasing in small moments. I'm just going to look the other way and shuffle this into the Good Episodes pile to join Paradox. It won't be so lonely anymore.

Cyan

Mortal
What I want:

Paradox back- I loved this guy.

Ben becoming a Chimera Sui Generis(Vilgax) at some point- But it's most likely he'll become Myax.

Make the aliens more badass- Delay ignite ability for Swampfire, Echo Echo can make solid objects out of sonics, Humongosaur can survive in intense heat, and Jetray can become a living bullet.

FIX ALIEN X, GODDAMNIT!

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
I missed it! How does Ben turn into Alien X?

uber gon

Accept Change
What I want:

Make the aliens more badass- Delay ignite ability for Swampfire, Echo Echo can make solid objects out of sonics, Humongosaur can survive in intense heat, and Jetray can become a living bullet.

FIX ALIEN X, GODDAMNIT!

That Echo Echo and Jetray idea is good, but here are some more ideas:

Spidermonkey: Make him grow stingers or oni fangs to inject paralysis poison.:)

Chromastone: Make him throw spears of his crystals like the Lucifer in Devil May Cry 4. Plus add in the monologue that went with this weapon.:p

Big Chill: He has a secret apparently and I want that secret to be that he is at his larvae stage. I bet the evolution process will disgust Gwen and Kevin.:D

Goop: The writers should make him shape individual individual parts of his body. Imagine him with finger knives.:)

Swampfire: I want to see him sprout flaming vine chains. Seriously, that make this guy SO much more badass than before.

Humongousaur: Let him have earthbending abilities.:D Sorry, I've been watching Avatar and I think Ben having Earthbending skills would be sweet.:)

Alien X: I'd like to see Ben fuse with the other two parts of this form. Bet that'd fix this guy.

Token

Wait, did he revive Mac? Cause if so, major cop out. Then again, from the ten minutes I saw, Alien X was pretty much a walking Deus ex Machina, if you forget about the whole BSOD he got.

BTW, wasn't Max's lover from the firstg series called Sylene as well?

uber gon

Accept Change
Wait, did he revive Mac? Cause if so, major cop out. Then again, from the ten minutes I saw, Alien X was pretty much a walking Deus ex Machina, if you forget about the whole BSOD he got.

BTW, wasn't Max's lover from the firstg series called Sylene as well?

No Max was NOT "revived" (I don't think he's really dead), which would've bee SO much better than what we got.

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
I'm actually not going to lie here. Gwen is pretty hawt.. for a cartoon character and all.

I can't believe how much I like this season more than the original. Probably about 40x more than the original.

uber gon

Accept Change
I'm actually not going to lie here. Gwen is pretty hawt.. for a cartoon character and all.

I can't believe how much I like this season more than the original. Probably about 40x more than the original.

Although it's kinda weird how some established fact in the original series are being retconned.