• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ben 10 discussion thread

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
My little brother watches this so there a new episode on demand i'll let him know he's only 8 so he finds this entreating at least the shows doesn't look as bad as other ctnw shows that my brother see

I saw the episode on "On demand" about an hour ago... it said season Premiere. that means its onto the 3rd season.

and i never siad there were, i just want an ultimate goop.

the 4th ben 10 is rumored to be mostly about ben 10,000, so there will be a lot more ultimate alien forms if thats correct.

Then on demand is incorrect. Because it is not the third season.

Really? That sounds...different

Autis-misc

Abridger
Then on demand is incorrect. Because it is not the third season.

Really? That sounds...different

Cartoon network also says its the 3rd season... im going to go research this, then tell you who's right and a quote describing the accurate answer.

anyway, thats what the rumors are...

Ok found it. and according to this, i was right.
LA Times said:
“Ben 10: Ultimate Alien” 7:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 16, Cartoon Network: (season premiere) In "The Purge," Old George reignites a war against all aliens on Earth. (N)

If thats not proof enough, i dont know what is.

Last edited:
Cartoon network also says its the 3rd season... im going to go research this, then tell you who's right and a quote describing the accurate answer.

anyway, thats what the rumors are...

Cartoon Network is wrong then. It is NOT the third season. Look at ben 10 planet, tv.com, etc.

Also I read that the voice actors of Ben, Gwen, and Kevin are still the same in the 4th series so it may still focus on the trio.

Autis-misc

Abridger
Cartoon Network is wrong then. It is NOT the third season. Look at ben 10 planet, tv.com, etc.

Also I read that the voice actors of Ben, Gwen, and Kevin are still the same in the 4th series so it may still focus on the trio.

you'd trust a wiki instead of a real source? maybe the wiki's wrong, because every site i just went to says its the 3rd season.

My science teacher said you cannot trust everything a wiki says. the MAD wiki thought Pokemon park/ WWER was the 2nd season, when MAD actually announced the 2nd season a while after that. i wouldnt really trust a wiki.

the fourth series is just a bunch of rumor's right now. i think we should wait until after the 3rd series and the ultimate alien movie before worrying about the 4th.

you'd trust a wiki instead of a real source? maybe the wiki's wrong, because every site i just went to says its the 3rd season.

My science teacher said you cannot trust everything a wiki says. the MAD wiki thought Pokemon park/ WWER was the 2nd season, when MAD actually announced the 2nd season a while after that. i wouldnt really trust a wiki.

the fourth series is just a bunch of rumor's right now. i think we should wait until after the 3rd series and the ultimate alien movie before worrying about the 4th.

Okay, fine. If I can't use evidence I guess I'll use logic.

The seasons story arc has been with the Forever Knights. This started season 2 episode 7 "The Creature From Beyond" which debuted this seasons Big Bad, Old George - who was the founder. Big Bads are usually known for being resolved by the time the season ends. Old George was barely EXPLAINED before when you said the season ended.

Secondly, the last episode before the show went on break was "Prisoner #775 is Missing", did that honestly seem like a season finale to you?

Thirdly, even tv.com agrees that this is still season 2.

Autis-misc

Abridger
Okay, fine. If I can't use evidence I guess I'll use logic.Go for it, humor me.

The seasons story arc has been with the Forever Knights. This started season 2 episode 7 "The Creature From Beyond" which debuted this seasons Big Bad, Old George - who was the founder. Big Bads are usually known for being resolved by the time the season ends. Old George was barely EXPLAINED before when you said the season ended.Big Bad = forever night. plus, i dont even see why the fact that a cartoon network owned show has cartoon network saying that its the third season.

Secondly, the last episode before the show went on break was "Prisoner #775 is Missing", did that honestly seem like a season finale to you?It left so many questions Unanswered, but had Ultimate Wildmutts Debut, so yes. yes it did.

Thirdly, even tv.com agrees that this is still season 2.
even the internet can get stuff wrong. i think the Official source of the person making the show knows what season it is. try asking man of action, the creator. He'll say its season 3.

Comments in bold.

Logic does not compute. you make some excellent points, but, unfortunately, that does not change the fact that 4 official sources say its the start of season 3.

Channels can mess up the season number. When Zoey 101 returned to Nick, they advertised it as a new season, despite being the second half of the third. This isn't season 3, this is season 2 part 2, and channels often confuse that. This happened in Alien Force too when they counted the second half of season 3 as season 4.

And Man of Action barely has anything to do with the show now, he left after the original series ended.

But I simply cannot prove it to you just yet, so I am forced to let you believe what you think

Autis-misc

Abridger
Channels can mess up the season number. When Zoey 101 returned to Nick, they advertised it as a new season, despite being the second half of the third. This isn't season 3, this is season 2 part 2, and channels often confuse that. This happened in Alien Force too when they counted the second half of season 3 as season 4.

And Man of Action barely has anything to do with the show now, he left after the original series ended.

But I simply cannot prove it to you just yet, so I am forced to let you believe what you think

Not true. Alien force title credits - "made by man of action". plus,Man of action went to youtube and announced the generator rex/ Ben 10 crossover. wait... Beggining of " ben 10,000 returns" after title song- "made by man of action" go google it.

Not true. Alien force title credits - "made by man of action". plus,Man of action went to youtube and announced the generator rex/ Ben 10 crossover. wait... Beggining of " ben 10,000 returns" after title song- "made by man of action" go google it.

They still credit him as he made the franchise, but he is barely involved in the writing anymore

Vernikova

Champion
Man of Action is credited for creating Ben 10 but he isn't given any credit for production in "Alien Force" and "Ultimate Alien" in the ending credits. He really doesn't do anything after the original series though and it's mainly McDuffie, before he passed away, and Murakami doing the writing.

Edit: That's what I get for fact checking I guess.