• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ben 10 discussion thread

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Here is where you can discuss Ben 10, alien force, and ultimate alien.
Sorry if there is already a thread so this. I didn't see one.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I don't think there's a thread for this.
I personally liked the original ben 10 not any of its sequals the series was the best over all IMO.

Zoruagible

I like Ultimate Alien the best, it has cool villans like Aggregor and Trumbeno(?).

Autis-misc

Abridger
i Loved all Ben 10 series. i cannot wait for the Alien Swarm sequel.

My favorite alien will always be Goop, because Goop is awesome. Echo Echoo is cool too, its a shame Goop didnt show up in Cosmic destruction...

Vernikova

Champion
It's a average series. In Ben 10, both Ben an Gwen were annoying and were the reason why it was watchable for me. Alien Force ruined some things like changing Gwen's powers from magic to alien stuff and having Kevin join the team for some reason. What the hell was that about? Ultimate Alien is the series that I found the most interesting.

SmartD

I watched the Ben 10 and Alien Force episodes. It's a cool show, the main character can transform into different aliens. I want to watch Ultimate Alien episodes, but Netflix doesn't have the DVDs available for some reason.

Last edited:

Hilijix

Back in Blue
When it was first announced, I just went meh and moved on. Then a few years later, I saw it again and said, hey, that's pretty cool, and got into it for a bit, at least until halfway through the second series.

The original all the way for me. The ones after that aren't really my style. Ripjaws is my favorite, despite his few appearances.

Vernikova

Champion
Yah, you gotta love Ultimate Alien! Most interesting transformations.....a lot of unique characters......and episodes that didn't suck! I really like Spider Monkey!

The problem with Ultimate Alien (and Alien Force) was that they rarely, if ever, used comedy music. It's like the only options they had was serious music or silence.

Ultimate Alien is my favourite but the second season is really underwhelming compared to the first.

I wish they'd return Aggregor

Vernikova

Champion
I know what you mean. hehe But the serious music was pretty good, don't ya think? :/

It's okay but it gets tiring when it's the only type of music playing in an episode.

Zoruagible

I watched the Ben 10 and Alien Force episodes. It's a cool show, the main character can transform into different aliens. I want to watch Ultimate Alien episodes, but Netflix doesn't have the DVDs available for some reason.
I watch it on Youtube once they're uploaded.

I think Aggregor will return, all the villans do. Vilgax is a good example

Mister_SGG

I watched the originals a few times... but like Rebecca R. said, Alien Force really fucked it up and I lost interest.

Hilijix

Back in Blue
I liked when they sort of gave the aliens numbers in the opening. Now they don't, plus Cannonbolt interfered.

I only saw like five episodes of Alien Force and none of Ultimate Alien.

Autis-misc

Abridger
The 3rd Season of Ultimate Alien started last friday. now the Forever knights are the main Bad guys.... i wonder where that will lead. and i hope goop gets an ultimate form.

The 3rd Season of Ultimate Alien started last friday. now the Forever knights are the main Bad guys.... i wonder where that will lead. and i hope goop gets an ultimate form.

It's not the 3rd season. It's the continuation of the second.

And so far no, usually when a ultimate form debuts we know about it before. There's no new ultimate forms known yet, Wildmutt was the most recent one.

I hope the 4th ben 10 series introduces more ultimate aliens.

Autis-misc

Abridger
It's not the 3rd season. It's the continuation of the second.

And so far no, usually when a ultimate form debuts we know about it before. There's no new ultimate forms known yet, Wildmutt was the most recent one.

I hope the 4th ben 10 series introduces more ultimate aliens.

I saw the episode on "On demand" about an hour ago... it said season Premiere. that means its onto the 3rd season.

and i never siad there were, i just want an ultimate goop.

the 4th ben 10 is rumored to be mostly about ben 10,000, so there will be a lot more ultimate alien forms if thats correct.