• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ben 10 Omniverse discussion.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Others I found:
Ditto
And I think Brainstorm, correct me if I'm wrong.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Does anyone know when season 1 will begin?

dd1zzle

Used to be a big Ben 10 fan back in it's prime, what is this show? I saw a commercial for it on CN... is it a remake?

It's a bit of a remake, in my opinion. 10 year old Ben will make appearance but the show will mostly focus around 16 year old Ben.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Used to be a big Ben 10 fan back in it's prime, what is this show? I saw a commercial for it on CN... is it a remake?
Well yes and no, 11 year old Ben will be there for the fast majority of the series. But Omniverse deals with time travel and nostalgia, personally, I feel like their dragging the Ben 10 series out.

fubufubu

meh.....i might grow to like rook but......i dunno.....Kevin's personality played off ben's better imo

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I heard that all the aliens Ben's transformed into are accessible, except Eon but that's maybe because he was unlocked by a parallel Ben.
Also I hope that 16 year old Ben uses some of his old aliens and not just 11 year old Ben.
Oh and I heard that Feedback can also be used by 16 year old Ben!

Autis-misc

Abridger
By the sound of things, it looks like i'll be watching this show for the return of Tara Strong...

Four arms looks funny. Oh no! No no no! They ruined XLR8 IMO!

four arms does look funny, but it looks like they barely touched XLR8 (and heatblast) IMO

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yay!! Finally premiering this Saturday!!!