• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ben 10 Omniverse discussion.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
If it is a Ben lookalike, surely it shouldn't possess that Omnitrix symbol on his chest.

That and Gwen needs to lose her freckles. She didn't have them back then.......

Anyway, seems like a future episode called "Showdown" will explain why 16 year old Ben never use Feedback despite using it like crazy when he was still 10 years old.

I'm interested in that.

And wow I like Julie's redesign.

n5106e4d5a657a.jpg

OMG she looks better :O...

*sees today's episode*

Seriously a cat villian?? *facepalms*

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Seriously a cat villian?? *facepalms*

at least she has better design than some of Omniverse's redesigns.

Anyway, looking at the current arc....whoa, who would have expected Attea as the main villain for this arc?
And I find the Gourmand race's Plan Omega hilarious :p

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I can't wait for this Frog of Wars special. I love Astrodactyl even though he has only been in o0ne episode.
I'm hoping Ben scans an Icursion

Cancer0081

Team Aqua member
it was announced the other day that Benmummy now has a new name, Snare-Oh. this alien will also appear in Frogs of War.

Zoruagible

it was announced the other day that Benmummy now has a new name, Snare-Oh. this alien will also appear in Frogs of War.
Cool. Maybe Benwolf and Benviktor will get new names.

A FaceBook post just confirmed he will get a new alien for the Frogs of War

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Cool. Maybe Benwolf and Benviktor will get new names.

A FaceBook post just confirmed he will get a new alien for the Frogs of War

Are those what he actually named them??

Zoruagible

I loved the hour long special. His new alien is very cool as well. I hope we see more of him and Attea in the future. Attea is officially my favorite villainess.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I loved the hour long special. His new alien is very cool as well. I hope we see more of him and Attea in the future. Attea is officially my favorite villainess.

What new alien?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Benfrag, his Incursion. The episode is on again tomorrow at the same time.

Next week

Yay!! We still have 30 episodes left.

Also hell ya a new villain every 10 episodes is genius.

*Waits for the Vilgax arc*

Zoruagible

I hope we get the old animation back next series. I also hope the Nanomech Queen returns sometime this series.
I wonder when Ben will finally use Buzzshock and Spitter, i've been waiting for them to finally appear since the original 10,000 episode.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Ah I just realised that Derrick had revealed the names of Benwolf and Benviktor too before, but now it's buried in the formsprings question and I can no longer find it.......

[UPDATED] Just surfed through http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/User_bl..._ditto,_jetray_and_goop_appepar_on_omniverce? and remembered Benviktor might be renamed as Hank. I think Benwolf had been renamed into a one-syllabus word too. Now I know why I though that the previous renames were ust DJW's bluff before watching Snare-oh's debut.

I remembered there was one djw's formspring question that has all the halloween trio's renaming before that episode with snare-oh's debut. I could have sworn there is.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Ah I just realised that Derrick had revealed the names of Benwolf and Benviktor too before, but now it's buried in the formsprings question and I can no longer find it.......

[UPDATED] Just surfed through http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/User_bl..._ditto,_jetray_and_goop_appepar_on_omniverce? and remembered Benviktor might be renamed as Hank. I think Benwolf had been renamed into a one-syllabus word too. Now I know why I though that the previous renames were ust DJW's bluff before watching Snare-oh's debut.

I remembered there was one djw's formspring question that has all the halloween trio's renaming before that episode with snare-oh's debut. I could have sworn there is.

I looked at their pages and nothing is there. It says they will appear with new names though.
Squidstrictor and Rocks appearing will be good but i'd like Buzzshock and Spitter.
I'd also like Ship to become Ben's dog after today's episode.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ok what the heck writers -_-...that was the dumbest break up reason ever....

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Ok what the heck writers -_-...that was the dumbest break up reason ever....

hopefully whoever do Ben 10 next actually brought them back together.....and fix all the horrible redesigns.

Seriously, Derrick's reason for the break up was indeed really dumb - what if there are many people who actually married their first girlfriend? He can't know if there's absolutely no people in this world who stayed with their first date, in fact, no one can.

And he also mentioned that there are like, only 2 people who were mad about it. Seriously? -_- Those are two people WITH FORMSPRING ACCOUNT. There may be numerous other people without formspring account who disliked the way he treated Ben-Julie relationship, maybe even more than those who didn't mind about it.

Benfrag, his Incursion.

actually, it's Bullfrag. Bullfrog + Frag.

[UPDATED] Just surfed through http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/User_bl..._ditto,_jetray_and_goop_appepar_on_omniverce? and remembered Benviktor might be renamed as Hank. I think Benwolf had been renamed into a one-syllabus word too. Now I know why I thought that the previous renames were just DJW's bluff before watching Snare-oh's debut.

I think I've read that too, but it's obvious that was just yet another one of his tons of trolling replies.

This is one of the reasons I dislike him - if you don't want to answer it, then just ignore it or simply say "I can't answer that one" instead of putting up a trolling reply.
I prefer someone like Dwayne McDuffie (too bad he died too soon) or Matt Wayne, they actually answer things, and if they can't answer it, they either says so or just ignore the question.

So yeah, my hope is, if Ben 10 ever continues with a new team, hopefully whoever in charge of it is a better person.
Keep Matt Wayne, but replace Derrick and his horrible redesigns + nonsense Ben-Julie break up.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
hopefully whoever do Ben 10 next actually brought them back together.....and fix all the horrible redesigns.

Seriously, Derrick's reason for the break up was indeed really dumb - what if there are many people who actually married their first girlfriend? He can't know if there's absolutely no people in this world who stayed with their first date, in fact, no one can.

And he also mentioned that there are like, only 2 people who were mad about it. Seriously? -_- Those are two people WITH FORMSPRING ACCOUNT. There may be numerous other people without formspring account who disliked the way he treated Ben-Julie relationship, maybe even more than those who didn't mind about it.

actually, it's Bullfrag. Bullfrog + Frag.

I think I've read that too, but it's obvious that was just yet another one of his tons of trolling replies.

This is one of the reasons I dislike him - if you don't want to answer it, then just ignore it or simply say "I can't answer that one" instead of putting up a trolling reply.
I prefer someone like Dwayne McDuffie (too bad he died too soon) or Matt Wayne, they actually answer things, and if they can't answer it, they either says so or just ignore the question.

So yeah, my hope is, if Ben 10 ever continues with a new team, hopefully whoever in charge of it is a better person.
Keep Matt Wayne, but replace Derrick and his horrible redesigns + nonsense Ben-Julie break up.

Seriously how can Julie even think he was serious xD.

Mr. Guy

Banned
I like Derrick's trollishness. And he shouldn't be blamed; he's just the art director. He doesn't write.

I never liked Julie anyway, so I'm fine with the breakup, and thought the way it happened was really funny.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I like Derrick's trollishness. And he shouldn't be blamed; he's just the art director. He doesn't write.

Thank you! One guy with common sense.

Anywho I could care less for JulieXBen mainly due to the fact that their 16. You more than likely won't stay with your sweetheart at that age forever. To be honest I normally forget Julie even exists, shows how unimportant she's technically been in the series.