• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ben 10 Omniverse discussion.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Yeah, I think I went a bit overboard there...sorry.

Still, sometimes the way Derrick answer questions implies that he does have a say for the storyline.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
actually, it's Bullfrag. Bullfrog + Frag.

I know. I accidentally did a typo.
I'm glad that they are broken up actually. I never liked Julie and lots of people don't stay with their first girls especially super heroes.

I saw the preview for this week's episode and think it looks awesome. I love Rad already

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Benwolf and Benvicktor's names are revealed. At least the latter isn't named Hank. (They're Blitzwolfer and Frankenstrike)

Zoruagible

Those are awesome names! I hope Blitzwolfer gets a new action figure soon, I've been trying to find one for a long time.
I loved yesterday's episode. It was good seeing Dr. Animo being the main villain. I saw the theme song's pictures changed cause I saw Snare-Oh. I wonder if any new aliens were in it.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Benwolf and Benvicktor's names are revealed. At least the latter isn't named Hank. (They're Blitzwolfer and Frankenstrike)

IMO, those two names are definitely better than Snare-oh.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
IMO, those two names are definitely better than Snare-oh.

To be fair Snare-oh is probably the best name they could potentially give him.

Zoruagible

Does anyone know who was talking to Animo at the end of yesterday's episode? I'm thinking he could be season 3's main villain

Zoruagible

When is the next episode supposed to come out? I looked everywhere and can't find an air date anywhere.
While on the Ben 10 wiki though I saw that Walkatrout, Pesky Dust, Worst, and Molestache are getting toys soon. Hopefully that means we'll be seeing them again in the show soon.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
We're not even sure when T.G.I.S. will air, and that one is supposed to be the first episode on Arc 3, after Showdown Part 2 and before Tummy Trouble.....

Zoruagible

I looked at some of the recent discussion threads on the wiki and several people are saying it is on hiatus. One person even said DJ Wyatt confirmed there won't be any more episodes until the end of Summer

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
I've never watched Transformers Prime. Could you please explain?

During it's run, Transformers Prime has taken breaks during it's three seasons, which with the current season, is going to equal a total of a 7 month break. Two summer breaks during its first and second seasons, and is currently taking one in its current and final season.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I wonder why did they have a hiatus for the series.

Though hopefully after the hiatus, CN would start airing the episode in the correct order.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I wonder why did they have a hiatus for the series.

Though hopefully after the hiatus, CN would start airing the episode in the correct order.

They've only messed up the order once, and that was because of miscommunication.

Zoruagible

They've only messed up the order once, and that was because of miscommunication.

No they did it twice. The bike Ben made in Girl Trouble was in Store 23 which aired before it. Feedback also appeared in it but he wasn't unlocked again until after the Malware battle

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

Oh, only once? From the talk on Derrick's Formspring, it sounds like CN keeps doing it rather than just once.....