• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ben 10 Omniverse Story Arc 7 *Potential Spoilers*

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It's finally back guys!!! Ben 10 Omniverse makes it return tonight and it is amazing!!!! I just watched the first episode and you will not be disappointed, it was actually pretty cool.

If you've never heard of the show, go here for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_10:_Omniverse

As always, be sure to follow all rules and be decent towards each other.

Enjoy :)!!!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It's coming back? The hell...
I didn't see any promos.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It's coming back? The hell...
I didn't see any promos.

Meh, it's not Adventure Time or Regular show so Cartoonnetwork could care less lol.

It's like a two night premier, tonight and tomorrow night.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Meh, it's not Adventure Time or Regular show so Cartoonnetwork could care less lol.

It's like a two night premier, tonight and tomorrow night.

I checked the schedule and it's saying it's on tomorrow morning at 6AM, where do you live? 0_0

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I checked the schedule and it's saying it's on tomorrow morning at 6AM, where do you live? 0_0

California, I watched it online though lol. I didn't know it was coming back till I went to a video site to watch something different and saw that the episode was up :p.

I saw in Wikipedia that it premiered today though.

Edit: Wikipedia says there's a new episode everyday till the 12th O_O....

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Seeing Rook act like a bro was way too weird for me xD.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I really hated how they threw in all those modern day references just to try and sound funny.
The sh*t talk was fine, but Omniverse might be falling in quality.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I really hated how they threw in all those modern day references just to try and sound funny.
The sh*t talk was fine, but Omniverse might be falling in quality.

Meh, it was only one episode. The other 6 have been great so far. I say 6 because todays episode with the lawyer just pissed me off.

phanpycross

God-king
Okay, I used to love ben 10 with all my heart, but I kinda fell off after alien force came around.

I tried starting from episode 51, and I really like the direction, seems like way less unneeded characters, and Im excited to watch more.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The season 6 2 part finale was amazing!!! Seriously it reminded me of the old Ben 10 and we got some back story too :).

phanpycross

God-king
I gotta agree this season was really amazing, every episode was very enjoyable, and invoked everything great about ben 10 in the first place.

I an honestly in shock about how damn good it was.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Ben now has full control over Alien X.

Is there any point to milking this franchise anymore?
Especially when the ratings (at least in the U.S) are doing badly?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Is there any point to milking this franchise anymore?
Especially when the ratings (at least in the U.S) are doing badly?

Gee I wonder why that could be?? Couldn't be because CN literally doesn't give a **** and re airing it at 6 am could it lol.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
If Osmosians aren't an alien species and are just a genetic trait of humans, then what does that make Aggregor? If I remember correctly, he made a lot of references to being an alien, and having energy absorbing abilities. Was that entire arc of UA made up or is this a triple cross?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So anybody clear on what the direction of this arc is yet?? After five episodes, they all seem to be random...

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

And not even in a good way. He just kinda gained the control.

Seriously, Ben asked for control in exchange for allowing Serena and Bellicus to keep arguing, which is the thing that Serena and Bellicus are always doing anyway.

And for whatever reason, Serena and Bellicus agreed.

If Osmosians aren't an alien species and are just a genetic trait of humans, then what does that make Aggregor? If I remember correctly, he made a lot of references to being an alien, and having energy absorbing abilities. Was that entire arc of UA made up or is this a triple cross?

The current team seems to hate AF/UA to the point of taking out some of the things from the season.

They haven't show us some of the aliens introduced in AF/UA, they decided to give Albedo access to Ultimates but not Ben, they even kicked Julie out.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Most of the AF/UA hate is from Derrick J Watt (the head art designer).

I can't blame em because those series were complete messes to start with.

I'm all for the retconning!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well, at least this episode proved Ben is getting smarter :).Him double crossing Argent was cool.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I don't know how to feel about this show anymore, (putting aside the fact it's ending soon) at times it shows Ben growing as a character and then at other times it shows him acting like his 11yr old self.

As much as I personally hate AF/UA, Ben acted more mature there than he does in Omniverse.