• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ben 10 Reboot coming soon

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Eh....amazing how long this franchise is still going for, it started in 2005 and I was an avid fan at around nine or eight I think and it's still going to this day, Omniverse's designs were off-putting to me. I liked the original series, Alien Force and Ultimate Alien but stopped being regular about it at that point, I still really don't like these new designs either. Way too wonky looking for my taste, would have been too much to ask for it to look as good as pre-Omniverse was?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Well I thought the new drawing style of My Little Pony was off-putting at first because I will admit that I grew up with the first Pony gen and thus so used to it until I watch Friendship is Magic. Charmcaster randomly attacking Ben made no sense as every other plot of hers was more Gwen driven except the body switching incident. I forbot about that one but it felt like a one time deal. Charmcaster tried to steal Kevin to spite Gwen for taking her spell book when they were younger, while in the Negative 10 she targeted Gwen more than Ben, she stole their life energy to revive her deceased father (which is oddly similar to AZ's weapon in XY), and so on and so forth. Charmcaster very rarely targets Ben and when she does, it's to try to get revenge on Gwen. Ben was so calm when she appeared in Ominiverse during her first major appearance which he has only done for any former villain was Kevin. It showed that they were on good terms and Ben has no real quarrel with Charmcaster. He was uneasy teaming up with Vilgax that one time and he has even attacked Argent for just popping up out of nowhere. Ben clearly doesn't put his trust in former foes very easily and when he does, it's because he helped them out a lot and they showed him gratitude. I get that the totems in Charm's bag may have influenced her into attacking Ben but she is generally smarter than listening to those in her control and using her own judgement. If she didn't really enjoy listening to her uncle and the Negative 10 telling her what to do, why would she listen to those totems? Ominiverse clearly dumbed her down to a point that's cringe worthy. And if a piece of stone was telling me what to do with one of the three people who helped avenge my father's death and even literally risked their lives just to help me even after all the horrible things I've done to them, I'd tell the thing to shut up and that listening to its "advice" was not a smart thing to do si ce we were talking about someone who helped my realm and I am in his debt.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Bad news guys:

http://cheshirep.tumblr.com/post/121050490552/ben-10-cartoon-network-to-revive-animated-series

Alright, I’ll alert everybody: the show is mostly about crazy, weird comedy like other CN shows :p That’s why I haven’t told you any more news about the reboot. I thought it might cause some major s**tstorm. A friend of mine who works at CN told me there IS some action, but mostly comedy. So there’s a high possibility that it’s gonna be like TTG. He said he’s not really a huge fan of it, either, and he worked on Omniverse. So I assume it might be even sillier than OV. I might be wrong, but they’ll start production for real around this fall. Well, at least they didn’t cancel the project.

Okay, that’s all I know for now. Bye!

Yeeeaaah... I think I'll pass.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Red and Blue

The only Ben 10 series I liked was Alien Force. Everything else was incredibley mediocre. I'm not sure what a reboot could bring.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
So...terrible design AND mostly comedy/no action? Yeah, no. Not biting.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord

I was excited for this until I read this. Omniverse wasn't the best, but it was literally the only good show on Cartoon Network besides Pokemon, and better than just about any other modern American-made cartoon (The only exception being Legend of Korra). I really don't understand today's cartoon audience. Why is a show like Teen Titans Go preferable to original Teen Titans, or a comedic reboot preferable to Alien Force? The question is, should I try to watch it and risk ruining all of my happy childhood memories like Teen Titans Go did?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I was excited for this until I read this. Omniverse wasn't the best, but it was literally the only good show on Cartoon Network besides Pokemon, and better than just about any other modern American-made cartoon (The only exception being Legend of Korra). I really don't understand today's cartoon audience. Why is a show like Teen Titans Go preferable to original Teen Titans, or a comedic reboot preferable to Alien Force? The question is, should I try to watch it and risk ruining all of my happy childhood memories like Teen Titans Go did?

Apparently the executives don't think action shows get good ratings. That's the only explanation I can think of.

Mister_SGG

I loved the original, never cared much for the others, but either way this franchise needs to stop, it's been absolutely milked to death

Ilikepiex7

Apparently the executives don't think action shows get good ratings. That's the only explanation I can think of.

action shows that's Disney (star wars and marvel comic cartoons) and Nicks (power rangers turtles) job Cartoon Network is all comedy (not counting adult swim stuff)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I'm surprised this hasn't happened already. Given all the changes, I always thought Alien Force and Omniverse as soft reboots

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Think I'll pass on this one. OS was OG. AF and UA were pretty decent. Omniverse killed my interest and this reboot doesn't seem like it'll change that.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I wonder what new aliens we'll see here?? We can already assume some of his popular ones that will come back like Heatblast, Four Arms, and Cannonbolt.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I admired what the original Bent 10 brought the table. It was a strong staple for the series.

I thought Alien Force was pretty cool. Didn't watch much after the first season.

Never watched Ultimate Alien.

Tried to avoid Omniverse as possible.

This reboot? I don't think so. The design doesn't strike me interested either. If that source confirms the show is gonna be all cartoon-y and wacky style, then yeah... I already watch 'Teen Titans Go!'.

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Ben 10! Most awesome thing since Grossology! ANYWAY, the new design is pretty... cool? Certainly a less bizarre art style then the OTHER picture (zooms in and out of face dramatically) and it's pretty clear and crispy. :p I'm planning to watch this series from the beginning, so after I finish it, seeing the reboot will be exciting!
I'm in favour of this un-monstrous monstrosity! :D

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I hope we get some info for this show soon. I think it will hopefully be a little more serious then Omniverse and that hopefully Ben can better control his aliens since he's gonna be more limited in the amount again. The him changing into random aliens got really old in Omniverse.