• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ben 10 shipping

BlueDragonfangirl

I mean from the original to omniverse ( since that’s still connected to those shows) I don’t count the reboot.

I was a big fan of the series back in the day and supported a few pairings

While looking through posts I noticed the lack of love for Ben x Kai i hated it at first for the fact the fact that she wanted to control him in the original series it got cute in the later sequel.

I kind of supported Ben x Brooke a bit or Ben x Kevin :p

Any one else support pairings from this series?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I guess GwenxKevin for me. I don't really remember the characters that much since I haven't watched it in years.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I hated how they handled Ben x Julie in the series
But Ben x Kai really grew on me Ngl
Overall tho the GOAT is Gwevin, although I did like Rook and his girlfriend as well

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Gwevin rocks imo.
It's the best developed ship. I also like BenxJulie. The way they had them broke up in Omniverse was retarded