• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Benefactor's RNG Garage

evan0913

Hi have the Gible ready. But I can't trade u just that for the Magnemite. It's not fair for u. It is just a regular Gible (Quirky, 7/31/30/31/31/23, with earth power), nothing special. Did u want a shiny flawless one?

Last edited:

Benefactor

Collector
Hi i would like your flawless shiny litwick, I can offer movie reshiram, zekrom, victini, hydriegon and golurk all UT and WORLD11 Scrafty.

I would trade for WORLD11 Scrafty. When can you trade?

Hi have the Gible ready. But I can't trade u just that for the Magnemite. It's not fair for u. It is just a regular Gible, nothing special. Did u want a shiny flawless one?

I honestly don't mind. I'm pretty lenient about it. It cost you some BP anyway and you had to transfer it from Gen IV. I'll still trade it straight for the Magnemite.

Benefactor

Collector
Would about half an hour be ok?

Yes, I'll be around then.

Thanks Benefactor, ur so nice:)

Would u like to trade in like 15min? Do u want Outrage on it? I just have to poketransfer him.
Also, can I ask, did u RNG the Magnemite ur self? If so can u nickname it "Jibacoil" for me?

Cheers

No problem, I can trade soon. I RNG everything myself so I can NN it.

Exiled

One with fire
Ice Punch Sneasel doesn't interest me too much since I can just breed it myself in B/W. However I see that you have some DW females in your sig, would you trade Bellsprout + Ledyba?

Yeah sure. I can do that. When will you be ready?

Benefactor

Collector
hey bud just letting you know that zoura`s ready ^_^

Awesome, I'll VM you when your request is ready.

hey i can trade now whenever your ready mate

Ok, I'll head to the wi-fi room

Yeah sure. I can do that. When will you be ready?

Great, that's a deal then. I have a bunch of requests lined up now, not sure when it'll be ready. I will do the best I can though.

Requests are now CLOSED! All 5 spots are filled.

Last edited:
Hey Benefactor, I have a request for you.

UT Shiny, Flawless (31/31/31/x/31/31) Horsea.

Adamant Nature.

Swift Swim Ability

Egg moves: Outrage

In return, I'd like to offer a shiny, flawless UT Darumaka, with several egg moves (i forget which ones.)

I'd prefer if you could PM me so we could discuss. If you don't like this offer, I have others. Thanks!
Need more details on this one. What egg moves does it have?

It has Focus Punch, Yawn, Endure, Sleep Talk, and Yawn. Posted rest of convo as well. Thanks

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Check the requests section more carefully please...I can't do the Rhyhorn because I don't have a 4th gen game. The Shellder I can do, but I believe it can learn both Icicle Spear and Iron Defense through leveling up in B/W?

You're right about the Shellder. My bad. I simply need it Flawless Shiny then, no eggmoves necessary. (can you get a water stone with it? I have none in my game, and I need one to make it evolve when it's at the right level...)

As for Rhydon, as you can't get it with Stealth Rock, I have this request instead:

Shiny Flawless Shuckle, eggmove Acupressure. Named Stonewall. Relaxed Nature.

Thanks!

Benefactor

Collector
Hey Benefactor, I have a request for you.

UT Shiny, Flawless (31/31/31/x/31/31) Horsea.

Adamant Nature.

Swift Swim Ability

Egg moves: Outrage

In return, I'd like to offer a shiny, flawless UT Darumaka, with several egg moves (i forget which ones.)

I'd prefer if you could PM me so we could discuss. If you don't like this offer, I have others. Thanks!
Need more details on this one. What egg moves does it have?

It has Focus Punch, Yawn, Endure, Sleep Talk, and Yawn. Posted rest of convo as well. Thanks

Sorry I'm not interested, I can just get all those with Smeargle. All requests are filled now unfortunately, check back later.

You're right about the Shellder. My bad. I simply need it Flawless Shiny then, no eggmoves necessary. (can you get a water stone with it? I have none in my game, and I need one to make it evolve when it's at the right level...)

As for Rhydon, as you can't get it with Stealth Rock, I have this request instead:

Shiny Flawless Shuckle, eggmove Acupressure. Named Stonewall. Relaxed Nature.

Thanks!

Agreed to both! I will throw in a Water Stone as well. I'll VM you when they're ready.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord