• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Benga

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattySadler

In terms of his appearance, his relatives, the Pokemon on his team and the Pokemon he would give away, I thought Benga in B2W2 was a potentially interesting character who could've been used well somehow. As far as I am aware, I don't think he has been used in any Pokemon media in any way, shape or form outside of B2W2.

For me, the Best Wishes series is one that really failed to deliver despite its great potential (great Pokemon, characters, etc), and I'm failure sure this is a pretty popular opinion. Especially when* you consider a character like Cameron, who succeeded only in infuriating, I think it is a shame that the Benga character wasn't utilised at all.

So, with your best fan fiction hats on, how would you have used the Benga character?

Last edited:

Gillachu

Banned
I would've had Benga compete against Ash at the White Treehollow place during a tournament mini-arc. Knowing how bad BW was though, if he had shown up I bet the writers would've given him a COTD role...

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I would have had Benga be the one to kick Ash right out of the league. I would be up for Benga having confidence issues being Alder's grandson. He would be confident and wild while interacting with Ash and friends while being very fearful of failure in his own head. Seriously, you had a league rival practically gift wrapped for you. All you needed to go was make him spend his time acting like a person rather than cook up a one-dimensional idiot.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
If Benga had shown up in Best Wishes, I would have liked if he had tagged along with Ash's group in place of Dawn during the Pokemon World Tournament Junior Cup. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.