• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Berlitz's name may be revealed.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Tommorow, the new Coro Coro magazine will be released and it might give some info on a third installment of the 4th generation games.
Which means that Lady Berlitz's name might be revealed soon.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: Nevermind, It's next month.
(Why do I misread.....)

Last edited:

BCVM22

Tommorow, the new Coro Coro magazine will be released and it might give some info on a third installment of the 4th generation games.

You misread. The issue that comes out tomorrow has the timeline of each generation's first pair of games and their third counterpart and then hints that next month's issue will have the decisive information. It'll still be a month.

You misread. The issue that comes out tomorrow has the timeline of each generation's first pair of games and their third counterpart and then hints that next month's issue will have the decisive information. It'll still be a month.

Oh Damn. Thanks.
I misread things almost as much as I mispell words....
Thank you again.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
Oh, for the love of crap! Why do publishers hate people so much?

BCVM22

Oh, for the love of crap! Why do publishers hate people so much?

And... what?

Um, perhaps I could be filled in... her first name...? I mean, she's got a name, what are we talking about here?

Berlitz is her surname. She has not yet seen fit to give Diamond and Pearl her first name; that's the in-story excuse for there not being a title for the third game yet. Whatever that title is, is what her first name will be. That's the entire topic of this thread.

Last edited:

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
Too bad Berlitz had no first name since when the DP manga started. Anyway, you can still call her surname Berlitz as her name.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
Maybe you will know anything about Berlitz's name really soon when that CoroCoro magazine really comes. Anyway, it comes with spoilers when you'll know.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Or alternately, her name could be something else and the third name could go to someone completely different like with Emerald. Remember when we all thought Wally was Emerald? I mean, I know that's a long-shot since she's the design of the game character, but even so.

Rex Kamex

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Which means that Lady Berlitz's name might be revealed soon.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: Nevermind, It's next month.
(Why do I misread.....)

I sense a new Pokemon Wonderland coming soon as well...

ForeverFlame

Amethyst is too complicated. And Amethyst has nothing to do with Diamond and Pearl... And it's an UGLY name. Opal not only is a pretty name, but it IS actually a female's name.

brelili

Call me Bri.
Amethyst is too complicated. And Amethyst has nothing to do with Diamond and Pearl... And it's an UGLY name. Opal not only is a pretty name, but it IS actually a female's name.

I think the same too.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby

Yeah, it is actually a female's name, but Pearl and Ruby are female's names and still given to males. I mean, Pearl, I can handle, but at the time I was shocked that Ruby was given to the guy. My point is, you can never really tell...

Oh yeah, and Giratina I believe we figured this out, but it's name has something to do with opal just like Dialga and Palkia's fit with Diamond and Pearl respectively.

CuddleyeeveeM

Eevee Master
^ I got used to Ruby a while ago but it did bother me a lot (then again he acts like a girl) And I was reading around on bulbapedia and it said the 3rd game may be called: Topaz Amethyst Whitegold (remake for gsc maybe) Moonstone and something else which I don't even think is a stone. So maybe thats a hint for Ms.Berlitz's name

Rex Kamex

Actually, I have a strange feeling that it probably came out already.....but then again, how the heck should I know?

Well, it's not on Netkun's pop-up thingy. Usually it is. (Although I can't remember if the annoucement for the Wonderland about Emerald was in the Netkun pop-up or not...)

scrapbook

My Emo Friend
i hope that they give the new game a good name so that why berlitz will have a good name.