• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Berlitz's name may be revealed.

BCVM22

The CoroCoro issue that will officially reveal "Pokémon Platinum Version" comes out by the end of the week, I believe. Any time after that is plausible.

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
Yeah, Platina seems more like a girls name, and I do agree, GSP/DPC > GSC/DPP.

Yoshikin

Yoshi with a Nyasuu
Wow, the series being called DPP does kinda suck. =/
DPC sounds waaayyy better.
But, if Platinum is the 3rd Sinnoh game, it's revolved around Giratina right?

Pearl_Mica

Pokemon Story Writer
My guess is she will be named Amethyst or Opal since Nintendo has those names copyrighted. But honestly, because of how long her name has been Berlitz, i think we will all still call her Berlitz;152;
Darn, I wanted to make Amethyst. It still could be Jade or something like that(her name).

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
Um...Guys, check out the news on serebii.net, Pokemon Platnium is the 3rd Sinnoh game (officially). So Berlitz name is...Platnium Berlitz....YUCK!

Wow, the series being called DPP does kinda suck. =/
DPC sounds waaayyy better.
But, if Platinum is the 3rd Sinnoh game, it's revolved around Giratina right?

Yup, it's Giratina. It's been confirmed.

blitzerzero

Romanoff Kaiser NEX
Um...Guys, check out the news on serebii.net, Pokemon Platnium is the 3rd Sinnoh game (officially). So Berlitz name is...Platnium Berlitz....YUCK!
Actually, it's not that bad. Slightly male-ish, though.

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!

Derald Snyder

Actually, it makes perfect sense. If Berlitz's name is Platinum, of course she wouldn't want anyone to know that. She probably thinks something along the lines of "What were my parents THINKING when they named me that? I'm just going by Miss Berlitz among commoners."

CuddleyeeveeM

Eevee Master
Platina sounds sorta okay but not Platinum. No Way! And I'm starting to think Platinum is gonna be an Emerald clone with the whole new 8th gym leader, battle field or w/e and Dialga and Palkia both appearing. Are they runnin out of ideas or something? It'll be kinda boring to play Emerald in a new region.

BCVM22

And I'm starting to think Platinum is gonna be an Emerald clone with the whole new 8th gym leader, battle field or w/e and Dialga and Palkia both appearing.

Congratulations, you've solved the non-mystery that everyone else figured out almost as soon as Diamond and Pearl came out.

CuddleyeeveeM

Eevee Master
Hey I was just sayin. No need to be rude! >:0

pokemaster95

King of pirates

blitzerzero

Romanoff Kaiser NEX
Actually, it makes perfect sense. If Berlitz's name is Platinum, of course she wouldn't want anyone to know that. She probably thinks something along the lines of "What were my parents THINKING when they named me that? I'm just going by Miss Berlitz among commoners."
They were thinking around now.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Yeah, but it sounds wierd! PLATNIUM? For a girl?
Didn't stop Senri and his wife from naming their son Ruby (they couldn't possibly foretell his future feministic ways). :|

JFate

Travelling Trainer

-That does make sense XP. Maybe Pearl will have a field day if he knew^^?

Hmm...Platinum is said to have a BF like place. On a new gym leader... Well Volkner was getting bored...