• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Berries anyone?

Berrys perhaps?

• I want new berries!

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Berrys,but no new ones.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No berrys,too much waste of time!

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ex_Mightyena

Mightyena Master
What new berries would you want to see in Diamond/Pearl if any?

Personally I want a berry that contained the power of darkness,like how the old rare berry salac berry contained the power of the sky.

(sorry If this is spam im no good on rules)

slowking202

Dark Lord
yeah id like to see new berries but not as many as R/S/E cos im hoping that they dont add the contests in D/P even though knowing my luck they'll bring in a new way to do something with the berries

Eszett

one love
I cannot see them implementing any new berries due to technical limitations, and by that I mean that we have plenty of berries and need not any more. :)

Ex_Mightyena

Mightyena Master
I really like collecting berries,but by the time you get to the end of the game your normally sick of them.

Id like a berry that increases the power of dark pokemon,I know I like dark pokemon,but the type needs to be more involved.

GonbeTR

Banned
I hope there will be more new berries. And I thnik contests will be added and improved because they add a new dimension to the Anime with May and they can't remove it.

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB

Fear the light.
lol haven't thought of It Ex Kyogre,I think they sould add some new barries and new things to do with them also or maybe other ways to pick them up Oo
Somehow I sould say that Idea Isn't stupid:)
Or,maybe there would be another fun Idea(I just can't think of enything >.<)

stu770

Soul Trainer
i want them to bring back the berries that kurt used to make the pokeballs with so you could get ones like the heavy ball

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
stu770 said:
i want them to bring back the berries that kurt used to make the pokeballs with so you could get ones like the heavy ball
Those were apricorns, they were diffrent, came from trees not bushes
I'd like them back too however.

Ex_Mightyena

Mightyena Master
Yeah the apricorns were cool!maybe they could make balls from berries in this game,maybe they wont include berries at all!

My favourite berry so far is the salac one!

If they brought back berries,how many new ones would you guys want there to be?
lol,maybe theyd bring back 60+ and you could make recipes for pokeblocks or potions,of course that idea is stupid but id think'd it be cool!

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
I'de like to see old ones & new ones but the new one is more common

Electabuzz

Normal Coordinator
I think it's ignorant to say there won't be new berries. What I'd like to see is an availability of the exclusive e-reader berries available in game. Those would be the only berries I could think of.

Besides apricorns of course, which I would love to see make a return.

Status
Not open for further replies.