• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Berry, Berry, Interesting (394)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Munchlax had scenes in the Deoxys movie, so I don't get why we needed May to give it more attention...

Yea but that was in a film and the show's producers likely wanted Munchlax to be shown more for DP hype, so they had May catch it. If it was up to me tho, Max would've gotten it here as his first pokemon. :D

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Oh look, another PokeBlock episode although May got to play a bigger role in this one since she cooked that special Poke Block for Munchlax. I'm glad they showed Munchlax and I'm glad May caught it.~

ZilverLox

Banned
Interesting episode. It wasn’t overly great but it had quite a few funny moments. But why is Nurse Joy so shocked if they’ve been getting a lot of that recently? On the subject of Nurse Joy, Brock was just…ugh. Max is getting really violent, though it was at about the same level as in the Advance Challenge opening, I suppose. Brock’s been carrying that recipe book in his back pocket since Lilycove City?

Alloutℯ

Banned
PokeBlock crafting is always fun to watch, but I didn't think Munchlax and May were a good fit for each other. May's team was too cutesy and Munchlax was just too strange and gluttonous.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
PokeBlock crafting is always fun to watch, but I didn't think Munchlax and May were a good fit for each other. May's team was too cutesy and Munchlax was just too strange and gluttonous.

Munchlax was cute too, y'know. He was a mix of cuddly and hungry, which I felt was a good choice for May's Hoenn roster.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was funny watching Satoshi's big inflamed lips, as well as how Gonbe was the only Pokemon who liked the awful Polocks. Haruka's Wakasyamo's battle with Gonbe was entertaining, and I'm glad Gonbe was captured in the end. I was curious as the why the label on the milk container in Takeshi's fantasy said milk in English, though.

Daizy

I call you honey
I get this sinking feeling that May only got Munchlax here as a way of further foreshadowing the DP games, which were already revealed when this episode was shown.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I get this sinking feeling that May only got Munchlax here as a way of further foreshadowing the DP games, which were already revealed when this episode was shown.

Gonbe's capture likely was just Diamond and Pearl pandering, except that Gonbe had enough personality to function as a funny gag Pokemon as well.

Daizy

I call you honey
I found all the variations of the gang's Pokemon going belly-up when they tried May's 'Purple Surprise' funny and it sure did sound like Veronica Taylor had a fun time with voicing Ash.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I wish that we'd seen the Deoxys movie's Gonbe make a flashback cameo since the species is meant to be rare in Houen, yet Satoshi and his friends didn't make a huge deal out of it.

Not a good episode aside from Munchlax. TRio was annoying af. How is Muchlax caught when the Pokéball is inside its mouth when the same thing happened with Nero and a Master Ball and it didnt catch? Lmao the Pokémon's reactions especially Grovyle BUT THEY FORGOT MUDKIP!!!!!!!