• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Berry Glitch

Blue_Mew

Magnezone pwns!!!
I have had Pokémon Emerald for about 6 months, yes that's right, Emerald and on Tuesday all my berries stopped growing!
Chesto berries are supposed to grow quite quickly and when I check them they're still just sprouts!
I really don't know what to do because Emerald isn't supposed to get the berry glitch and I really depend a lot on berries!
I've also linked up with Colosseum(sp?) and XD so if it did have it, it should be ok
P.S. The clock in the bedroom still works fine!

Atari

Did it on 'em
How long did you wait inbetween checking your berries? Usually if you wait too long the berries trees fall and make new sprouts, and sometimes if you wait extra long, they stop reproducing. Plus, I don't think the clock in your bedroom has anything to do with corrupting berries, but I've never gotten a glitch on my Emerald before, except for my fake one.

If you have more than one type of a couple berries, try replanting them and give them water and stuff. If none of them grow at the rate they're supposed to, then you may have a glitch. But juust remember to give them enough time to grow.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
The emerald version should not have a berry glitch. you probably just waited too long to check on your berries.

Kodan

Master Breeder
I suggest your plant a berry, And keep a regular check on it because the problem may be that you are waiting too long and then are just dropping off. There is no berry glitch on emerald.

-Kodan-

TogeticTheRuler

The clock actually does affect berrys
So if u c like its a grown plant,not pick it,becomes sprout,its grows into a tree with pamtre berrys(lolz!),dont pick it,den ur stuck with a berryless patch of soil am i rite?or is it after much more cycles of sprout and full grown tree

Whompithian

Dynamo Trainer
TogeticTheRuler said:
The clock actually does affect berrys
So if u c like its a grown plant,not pick it,becomes sprout,its grows into a tree with pamtre berrys(lolz!),dont pick it,den ur stuck with a berryless patch of soil am i rite?or is it after much more cycles of sprout and full grown tree
After the first cycle, it reverts to a mound of dirt where a Berry was planted. It takes at least two cycles before the Berry disappears completely. This might vary depending on the type of Berry, though.

Doglover821

Twilight Shadows
That happened to me too, but I realized that I waited too long to pick them...x.x