• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Berry Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Are the berries he gives you picked randomly from a list of berries he hands out, or do they have something to do with your lead pokemon or something? Just curious

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
They're random as far as I know.

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
Yeah they're random.
And here a question:
The Berry Master that lives east of Mauville, I forgot which route, is it the same one that comes to Lilycove?
I'm gonna look when he comes to Lilycove, I will go to (his) house and see if he's there or not. Have anyone tried this so I don't need to waste time.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
fidani said:
Yeah they're random.
And here a question:
The Berry Master that lives east of Mauville, I forgot which route, is it the same one that comes to Lilycove?
I'm gonna look when he comes to Lilycove, I will go to (his) house and see if he's there or not. Have anyone tried this so I don't need to waste time.
I think you're thinking of the Blend Master, and I'm pretty sure they're different. SOme of the berries he can give you are the EV reducers, he can give you #21-30 IIRC.

Eszett

one love
He appears in Emerald occasionally (you have to check the TV announcements to see when he'll show up), and when you do find him he'll appear in the Lilycove Contest Hall and give you high-leveled Pokeblocks virtually regardless of what berry you put in the blender.

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
speaking of berry master, what are the phrases that you have to tell his wife to get the special berries?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
XD001emerald said:
speaking of berry master, what are the phrases that you have to tell his wife to get the special berries?
The main site is your friend:
http://www.serebii.net/pokemon_advance/berrydex/
Spelon- GREAT BATTLE
Pamtre- CHALLENGE CONTEST
Watmel- OVERWHELMING LATIAS
Durin- COOL LATIOS
Belue- SUPER HUSTLE

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
intergalactic platypus said:
I don't think you get any of those phrases till you beat the E4, am I correct?
You can get GREAT BATTLE before the E4 (well, I could in Ruby, I don't know about Emerald), but yes, the rest are after or after seeing the right Pokemon.
EDIT: Just checked my Emerald that I haven't beat the E4 yet in, and it is there.

Last edited:
A

Aurora trainer

well, here's another(got it at gamespot.com, haven't tried yet)

Bad date - lum berry

PDL

disenchanted
Shiny Legend said:
I know you have to beat the e4 to unlock the word "contest". Now I can't evolve my hard earned Feebas. :(

technically, you don't need Pamtre Berries to get a Milotic...

it can be done with "B" class or "C" class berries...

I have a question: why has that girl on route 120 only given me nothing but figy berries for more than two weeks running?! I have almost 20 by now, and I haven't planted one. Every day I go to her hoping she'll give me a different berry, but nope, it's always figy. Is there anything I can do?

Ice Cold Glalie

feebas_factor said:
I have a question: why has that girl on route 120 only given me nothing but figy berries for more than two weeks running?! I have almost 20 by now, and I haven't planted one. Every day I go to her hoping she'll give me a different berry, but nope, it's always figy. Is there anything I can do?

you can't change the berries she gives you as its something to do with your Trainer Id., the only way to change it is to restart your game (i think)

;362; ICG

Status
Not open for further replies.